Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Content Writer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Content Writer (175 Views)

Any Content Writer Here? / Looking To Hire A Content Writer? Click Here / New Content Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer by Ogive1(f): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Behind the look.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, rather by it's content?

The question has still remains. Why do we judge people by their look.

I remember in school we had a young girl who defect on her right eye, that particular defect automatically made us disqualify her back then.

Worst! She happened to be the quiet one,alone with her pen and book while we make jest of her.

Until, one day a question was asked in class, none of us could answer it. It nearly cost us lashes until our Messiah showed up, behold it was the disabled girl, the ugly slowpoke(as we thought). She gently stood up with her calm voice and accurately answered the question. Who could believe she was this brilliant?

This is when this song rings in your mind(pepper them, pepper them o). Seriously I like better thing o, not until she was ordered to whip every member of the class�

Writing off people because of the look without minding their content is the worst you should adhere, in fact it should be a no no for your thinking.

I have actually meet a lame man who is successful, I mean he is resourceful damn wealthy. He might not be able to move around, travel or attend seminars like you, but his skills and online trainings distinguishes him. Who will believe?

Enough of looking down on people, behind the look there is beauty.

I create contents for your social media handles, blog and website. Contact me 08146206357

(1) (Reply)

Need Of A SIWES Placement (mechanical Engineering) / Business Writing Skills / You Need A Professional CV I Will Create One For You For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.