Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Was Shot 10 Times In The He Head - Nollywood Actress Angela Okolie Recounts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Shot 10 Times In The He Head - Nollywood Actress Angela Okolie Recounts (2014 Views)

I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times - Davido At A Ghanaian Bar / Video Of Kenneth Okolie, Melvin Oduah & Toosweet Anan Wearing Wigs, Lipsticks / Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shot 10 Times In The He Head - Nollywood Actress Angela Okolie Recounts by Psalm6ix: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
"God Saved My Life, I Was Shot 10 Times in the Head, 2 times in the eye, The Assassins kept Shouting At us for over 30mins" - Nollywood Actress Angela Okolie Shows all her Injuries and Scars as she Recounts Her Near Death Experience.

Please Click Here To Subscribe To Watch Video On YouTube

Source: https://www.kingsparo.com/2019/12/i-was-shot-10-times-in-head-2-times-in.html
Re: I Was Shot 10 Times In The He Head - Nollywood Actress Angela Okolie Recounts by Aidejay(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Only you 10 bullets, waste of bullets
No dey lie. Glass entered your head from the broken pieces and maybe bits of metal but 10 bullets na lie
Head for no dey there if na 5 bullets seff
Re: I Was Shot 10 Times In The He Head - Nollywood Actress Angela Okolie Recounts by Psalm6ix: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: I Was Shot 10 Times In The He Head - Nollywood Actress Angela Okolie Recounts by Emiziofficial(m): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
1 bullet touch ya head this yout selfie u for no fit take , talk more of ten ....sharrrrap.

Nothing touched ur head not even sense,cause if sense did u for no talk this shit....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Tried On My Wedding Gown After 6 Years, 3 Kids And 45lb Heavier... Epic Fail / Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat 2021 / D Pain Much, I Need 2 Get Out Of Dis Mess. Obama DMW Cries Out Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.