Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

DSS Questions Sowore For Alleged Ties To IPOB, Boko Haram, Shiite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Questions Sowore For Alleged Ties To IPOB, Boko Haram, Shiite (386 Views)

Court Grants DSS Permission To Detain Sowore For 45 Days / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Questions Sowore For Alleged Ties To IPOB, Boko Haram, Shiite by shalom62: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Source familiar with the Continued detention of Omoyele Sowore read more
Re: DSS Questions Sowore For Alleged Ties To IPOB, Boko Haram, Shiite by healthserve(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Why should he be questioned given their roles and responsibilities. This is how they harass before conducting investigations unlike the other way around before an arrest is initiated. What a country
Re: DSS Questions Sowore For Alleged Ties To IPOB, Boko Haram, Shiite by reccy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
healthserve:
Why should he be questioned given their roles and responsibilities. This is how they harass before conducting investigations unlike the other way around before an arrest is initiated. What a country

This one has lost it.....you need to get your head examined.
Re: DSS Questions Sowore For Alleged Ties To IPOB, Boko Haram, Shiite by healthserve(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
reccy:

It's expected of a zealot and fanatic. To debate me intelligently means you want to die. cheesy numb skull. Next time try debating people with cogent points and not the atypical and expected rants and insults

Bye
Re: DSS Questions Sowore For Alleged Ties To IPOB, Boko Haram, Shiite by Danzakidakura(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
reccy:

one day you will cry on how north is been marginalized and nobody will come to your aid. Stop supporting evil because you feel your ethnic and religion is invlove, stand for truth id you know what it means
Re: DSS Questions Sowore For Alleged Ties To IPOB, Boko Haram, Shiite by healthserve(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Danzakidakura:
one day you will cry on how north is been marginalized and nobody will come to your aid. Stop supporting evil because you feel your ethnic and religion is invlove, stand for truth id you know what it means

Oh you're from the north. Tell this to your people that every actions of Buhari would be paid back in coin. We're simply calm and would wait for the tide to turn in our favor. But to forget, we will never do such.. Never
Re: DSS Questions Sowore For Alleged Ties To IPOB, Boko Haram, Shiite by reccy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Danzakidakura:

Here you are again displaying your stupidity... How did I defend my ethnic group I mean how did you know my religion I'm only being realistic... You don't know more the security agencies, allow them do their job and leave all these rants.
Re: DSS Questions Sowore For Alleged Ties To IPOB, Boko Haram, Shiite by reccy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
healthserve:

It's expected of a zealot and fanatic. To debate me intelligently means you want to die. cheesy numb skull. Next time try debating people with cogent points and not the atypical and expected rants and insults

Bye

Debate you I don't debate people that prefer making use of their anus to their brain....

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Is Being Questioned In Relation To IPOB, Boko Haram, Others. / Nigeria Placed On ‘special Watch List’ Of Countries That Tolerate Religious Pers / Nigeria Releases Sambo Dasuki, Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.