Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Imagine This Was Posted On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Imagine This Was Posted On Nairaland (367 Views)

Look What A Nigerian Girl Posted On Her Facebook Timeline / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / See What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine This Was Posted On Nairaland by colossus2: 6:23am On Dec 16, 2019
I came across the tweet below, and all I thought of was the negative comments that would have littered the page if it were to be on nairaland. Please let's endeavour to show empathy and also shun tribalism as it leads us to nowhere.
Sick of being ill and sick of spending nights in hospital and sick of not knowing how to fix myself, just dig a fucking hole I’m ready ⚰️ https:///DF1y0zAk3k

Re: Imagine This Was Posted On Nairaland by timibare(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2019
I trust my nairaland folks....na den u go begin dey see mumu comments like
Make we fry stone grin
Re: Imagine This Was Posted On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2019
Those guys are just pretending to care
Re: Imagine This Was Posted On Nairaland by colossus2: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2019
Tallesty1:
Those guys are just pretending to care
You call it pretence, but it surely goes a long way in soothing the recipient.
Re: Imagine This Was Posted On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2019
colossus2:

You call it pretence, but it surely goes a long way in soothing the recipient.
Of course
Re: Imagine This Was Posted On Nairaland by popsy2(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Africa – Asia Export Conference 2020: Trade Nigeria Kicks Off New Year / 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Is There Anything To Celebrate? / Bill Gates' Daughter Jennifer Gets Engaged With A Massive Diamond Ring: Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.