Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday (806 Views)

Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan / Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday by MrGidifeed: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Former Governor Of Ibadan, His Excellency, Senator Abiola Ajimobi held a prayer session in celebration of his 70th Birthday.

Sheikh Muideen Bello delivering his lecture at the Special 70th Birthday Thanksgiving Jumuah Service for H.E Senator Isiaq Abiola Ajimobi.

See photos below..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/16/photos-from-the-jummat-service-held-to-celebrate-ajimobis-70th-birthday/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday by MrGidifeed: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2019

Re: Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday by reccy(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2019
This is wrong islamically..... Pathetic
Re: Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday by Mrsoundoro(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Alfa that is right I hail dee
reccy:
Re: Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday by reccy(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Alfa that is right I hail dee

Who are you to tell me things about my faith Be careful..
Re: Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:
Islamic laws are for the poor...
Re: Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday by reccy(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Wrong, rather they are for people who knows their God....
Re: Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday by AirFireEarthH20: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:

Who are you to tell me things about my faith Be careful..

Islam in SW is adulterated...Yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims. That's why their masters up North can not allow them lead prayers and can never allow them sight the moon

Re: Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday by reccy(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Islamic in SW is adulterated...Yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims. That's why their masters up North can never allow them lead prayer and can never allow them sight the moon

You have limited knowledge Islamic laws...

Most of Islamic laws are above your knowledge....

Peace.
Re: Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday by AirFireEarthH20: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:

You have limited knowledge Islamic laws...

Most of Islamic laws are above your knowledge....

Peace.

Does Islam allows elaborate party by a rich man or birthday celebrations inside a mosque? Sir, I need your sincerest answer

Re: Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday by reccy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Does Islam allows elaborate party by a rich man or birthday celebrations inside a mosque? Sir, I need your sincerest answer

NO
Re: Photos From The Jummat Service Held To Celebrate Ajimobi's 70th Birthday by TheApologist: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

these laws are only binding on the poor. check out most extremists and you'll see a pattern (though it's not like their deeds are outrightly unislamic).

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Group Moves To Establish Middle Belt Security Outfit / Igbos Should Let Nnamdi Kanu's Family Bury Their Relatives In Peace / Amaechi Lays Foundation For Transport Institute In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.