Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Best Christmas Messages For Your Beloved Ones 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Christmas Messages For Your Beloved Ones 2019 (209 Views)

Prophetess Egbin Orun - Biography Of The Beloved Gospel Singer & Prophetess ⛪ / PHOTOS: Christmas Messages From Your Favourite Bbnaija Housemates / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Christmas Messages For Your Beloved Ones 2019 by Lisa4nairaland: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2019
Best Christmas Messages For Your Beloved Ones 2019

Merry_Christmas!!!!!!

We all know that Christmas is a fantastic time to celebrate with our loved ones.

This means that we need a whole lot of things to spread love, and Christmas messages for loved ones might be number one on the list.

This is the right place, here you will get all the Merry Christmas festival related stuff. Read Below

1. Wishing you a bewitching and relaxing holiday!
Have a merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Inside this loveliest and happiest of all seasons, so may you find many reasons to celebrate. Have a wonderful_Christmas!

2. Stars are seeing, hearts are beating; please accept my heartfelt Christmas_greeting!
May this season of giving be the beginning of your better life.
Enjoy a great and blessed holiday!

3. May your_Christmas be adorned with cheer and filled with love. Have a wonderful holiday!

4. May your Christmas_sparkle and be bright. I hope it is filled with love, peace, and happiness that will last till eternity. This Christmas celebration will be the best over the past. Merry_Christmas to you and your household.

5. The season of Christmas is filled with joyous celebrations. I pray that you are wrapped with love and warmth, and your heart is peaceful both now and forever. I wish you a joyful Christmas ever.

6. Yay! Another_Christmas is here. I pray for you to experience the joy and happiness of the season. Let your peace of mind grow beyond the sky. Happy Christmas to you, dearest.

7. The bell is ringing, the carols are singing, and love fills the air. It’s the season to merry and be happy because we are alive up to this day. I wish you the best of this Christmas_season.

8. Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your own gifts, and also make a wish underneath the Christmas_tree, There are lots of presents under the Christmas tree, however, the best one is that!
Love, Health, Wealth! Feliz Navidad! Happy Quanza! Bah Hum Bug! (Well… that ought to pay for it.)

See More Christmas messages >> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/exclusive/best-christmas-messages-loved/

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Naira Marley’s Arrest Over Alleged Car Theft / Lil Wayne Planning To Visit Nigeria / Download How To Think Like A Roman Emperor Ebook For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.