Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Personal Hygiene | How Often Should You Change Your Underwear?| 6 Smart Tips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Personal Hygiene | How Often Should You Change Your Underwear?| 6 Smart Tips (237 Views)

This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Food Poisoning: FG Advise Nigerians To Practice Personal Hygiene / How Long Do You Use Your Toothbrush Before You Change It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Hygiene | How Often Should You Change Your Underwear?| 6 Smart Tips by Wearabletech: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2019
PERSONAL HYGIENE | HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU CHANGE YOUR UNDERWEAR?| 6 SMART TIPS

Ukeme umohDecember 16, 2019Lifestyle tips and hacks

How important is your personal hygiene ? How often should you change your underwear?

If really care about yourself and saving the universe you’ll read today’s post till the end. As usual let’s start with a little insider.

Back then in the university hostel in Unical, every guy living in Hall 4 that year was familiar with the word ‘’bobozy’’. Bobozy was the name given to a guy’s favorite underwear...

I know this is quite personal; that’s why the subject is personal hygiene, let me say this and clear my conscience ”please if you’re trying to remember the year you bought your lucky underwear?” It high time you tossed it out.

I know our ladies would not even try to recycle their underwear. For the guys, please don’t use your retired underwear as a duster or mob. Just in case you’re wondering why?

Get more of today's gist, click the link below,.. See you at the other side... angry angry angry

https://smaartcollections.com/personal-hygiene-how-often-should-you-chang/

Re: Personal Hygiene | How Often Should You Change Your Underwear?| 6 Smart Tips by Skyfornia(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2019
I never repeat my clothes for the past 20 years...the only thing I can wear twice is my trouser.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Healthy & Beautiful Woman Vol. 1 / One Health Card... Access To Over 800 Hospitals Guaranteed / Guifeibao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.