Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN (1173 Views)

Create Verified Alipay Account Without International Passport. / Create Verified Foreign Upwork Account and Verified PayPal Account In No Time. / Let me help you create verified USA business paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by Olawrites: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2019
Just #3000. You'll own it for life.

The US number n the PayPal account.

100% verified....
Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by czarina(f): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Ola, I have no intention of "spoiling your market" but you know there are risks attached and one of them is that they can lose their hard-earned funds, right?

Why don't we just do things right? PayPal neva ready for us and we should give it a rest till they change their minds. Wetin be all these VPN and USA number talk? Use Payooneer if you have to OR stick with exchangers.

Just my 2kobo, I no intend to keep your potential customers away. It's only right you let them know what they're getting into.

2 Likes

Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by Olawrites: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:
Ola, I have no intention of "spoiling your market" but you know there are risks attached and one of them is that they can lose their hard-earned funds, right?

Why don't we just do things right? PayPal neva ready for us and we should give it a rest till they change their minds. Wetin be all these VPN and USA number talk? Use Payooneer if you have to OR stick with exchangers.

Just my 2kobo, I no intend to keep your potential customers away. It's only right you let them know what they're getting into.

Payoneer is cool. Especially with their newly introduced 2% charges on any withdrawal <750$.

I’ve had paypal for over 5 years with vpn and it’s still sending and receiving $$$.

You probably did something else entirely to get banned not through this process I'm using. Even when I forget to turn on my vpn, the worst it does is it won’t load until I turn on my vpn.

Then the type pf vpn you used is another thing. Which was why I stated it already. VPN matters.
Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by lessonsoflife: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Olawrites:
Just #3000. You'll own it for life.
The US number n the PayPal account.

100% verified....
What about the SSN and other documents.
Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by Olawrites: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2019
lessonsoflife:

What about the SSN and other documents.

That's the simplest bro
Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by Starthemes(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2019
How do I contact you?
Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by Bossgem: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2019
czarina:

What's the minimum I can withdraw from payoneer account?
Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by Madukachase: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2019
Ok
Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by czarina(f): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bossgem:

What's the minimum I can withdraw from payoneer account?
honestly I don't know, na desperation make me use them. These silly exchangers were calling nonsensical exchange rates.

No regrets since. Just prepare cos I think they remove about $3 from every transaction (I don't mind)
Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by Bossgem: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
czarina:
honestly I don't know, na desperation make me use them. These silly exchangers were calling nonsensical exchange rates.

No regrets since. Just prepare cos I think they remove about $3 from every transaction (I don't mind)

Ok. But can one withdraw all the money in a payoneee account? Like paypal lets you take all your money with no restrictions, no minimum anything.
Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by czarina(f): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bossgem:

Ok. But can one withdraw all the money in a payoneee account? Like paypal lets you take all your money with no restrictions, no minimum anything.
Mine is connected to the platform hence direct withdrawal to the local bank account. (be prepared sha, it can take days to arrive but it's worth it)

So, I don't get to leave anything behind. Your final exchange rate depends on your bank though. But so far so good....
Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by Olawrites: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Madukachase:
Using a VPN to create a PayPal account is high risk, because PayPal can tell you are using a vpn to access your PayPal account, as PayPal can easily tell you are not loacated in the vpn country or region by using your phone time zone.

Paypal has trackers on their website, that can also tell your original country from your browser history, they can easily know the website you have visited on that browser and check what ip or country you accessed those websites from.

Another disadvantage of creating a US or UK paypal accounts is the verification requirement, for example you maybe asked to submit your SSN document which you can never fake.

I have found this tutorial helpful in creating a PayPal account that can both send and receive payments without using a vpn.

https://exchangeteller.com/how-to-create-a-paypal-account-that-can-send-and-receive-funds-in-nigeria
Don't mislead people. Been using mine for long without issues, and what's the essence of VPN in the first place?
Even in America, those guys still use VPN for anonymity.
Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by golddeejay(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Olawrites:

Don't mislead people. Been using mine for long without issues, and what's the essence of VPN in the first place?
Even in America, those guys still use VPN for anonymity.
I believe paypal have a way/measure for detecting VPN, especially these cheap server ones. That you are using paypal for long means nothing. I actively used German paypal for almost 2 years, i did not even verify the account.

Operating paypal is risky, especially from a 2rd or 3rd world countries. A friend recently lost an account with almost a $1000 that we are planning December on. He provided everything they asked, they insisted on closing the account claiming unusual activities.

Paypal are quick to claim unusual activity or violation of T&C. They are always vague and you won't even know why you are losing your money to them. If you have no other means of receiving, risk paypal. If there are other means, use it regardless of the waiting period or high commission. Paypal is one of the "baddest" legal fraud on the internet. Use them at your own risk. The truth.

1 Like

Re: I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN by Bossgem: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarina:
Mine is connected to the platform hence direct withdrawal to the local bank account. (be prepared sha, it can take days to arrive but it's worth it)

So, I don't get to leave anything behind. Your final exchange rate depends on your bank though. But so far so good....

Hey sis, sorry to bother you. My payoneer account has been verified and the minimum amount I can withdraw is $50. Is this the same with yours? And how long does it take for payoneer to credit my local bank account?

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Traveler's Cheques Available / Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri / Exceptional Yoruba Business Woman In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.