Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba (56133 Views)

Paul Pogba Accuses His Brother Of Blackmail, Brother Promises Revelations / 5 Best French Players In The World Right Now (2021)- Pogba At No. 4 / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by musty1986(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Arsenal
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by ogbonti: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
These pogba boys worwor

Nwanne, I beg show your pikin Pikshor....
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by farouk2much(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Howmany pogbas's am i seeng...??
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by geosuzzy(f): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jflex07:
You don't have the right to make such an unfounded conclusion..Paul is a world class player, any day any time, he only needs a little bit a consistency.
so what do u call consistency ?
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Codes151(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sabby1:

He has returned from injury, he just don't want to play. He is no longer passionate about the club and is patiently waiting to see if a transfer deal from another club will spring up in January
you Dey find trouble abi!

He’s injured jare. He’d play when we declare him fit!

Either your Chelsea or Arsenal or city... leave us alone
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by zeeprince(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
See that one wen de back like boygirl
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Aboguede(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nosal blodas

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Sabby1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Codes151:
you Dey find trouble abi!

He’s injured jare. He’d play when we declare him fit!

Either your Chelsea or Arsenal or city... leave us alone

I am a staunch Manchester United fan and let's call a spade a spade, the guy is fit, forget all those injury speculations. Mind you, he was even dancing with the supposedly injured leg.
Virtually all the players that went to injury before or after him are now fit

Anyway, that's his business. I wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Legendguru: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Enemyofpeace: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
ogbonti:

Nwanne, I beg show your pikin Pikshor....
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. My mention is overwhelmed.
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Ezehillary(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
pogba again
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by cassbeat(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
boldking:
my whatsapp number is still available for up coming artist who wish to do music

see my signature
Xup bro music things
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Airhuncho(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2019
Flexing bro's
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by robosky02(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2019
Kpobari

Ogoni boys on the lose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Buys Ferrari Monza SP2 For His 38th Birthday (Photos) / Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.