Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Flashback: How Many Books Did You Read This 2019? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Flashback: How Many Books Did You Read This 2019? (227 Views)

Flashback: Did You Read This Book While Growing Up? / Which Books Did You Use in Your Time? / How Many Books Did You Read In 2019 And Their Tittle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: How Many Books Did You Read This 2019? by psammyCUTE(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2019
The year 2019 A.D like every other year has been an eventful one. Positive or negative, only you can tell. Your resolutions for the year were spectacular and amazing. Those brilliant ideas in your diary were good enough to transform your life and make you a better person. Did you 'religiously' implement them? Well, only you can tell. Each blessed day came with its own drama. There were days where we were passionate and zealous in our strive and drive for greatness. On other days, we threw caution to the wind and let down our guards. After all, 'I can't kill myself', some say in soliloquy.

Going by rational outlook, one of the common resolutions you must have made every now and then is to cultivate the habit of reading books. This is often times borne out of the fact that you desire to attain some level of knowledge in a particular subject, or to just engage in it for the fun of it. While it might not have been a part of your resolution, I still wish to ask you dear reader; HOW MANY BOOKS DID YOU READ IN 2019?

Continue;
http:///s716e2ecc191212en_ng

Re: Flashback: How Many Books Did You Read This 2019? by dawnomike(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
I target was to read 12 books atleast but i only succeeded in reading 5...

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: How Many Books Did You Read This 2019? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
I read 6 books in science and 3 in arts.
check and get weekly updates on educational articles and news at www.naijaedulib..com
Improve your study skills by checking www.naijaedulib..com/2019/12/good-study-habits-and-skills.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship / Free Download All Grant Cardone Courses- / Trending Searches In Nigerian 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.