Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju (2521 Views)

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda / Bode George To Secondus: Stop Disturbing Obasanjo, Elders, With Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by ladonidodo(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju, has claimed that he was offered $2m to leave Nigeria and stop disturbing the ruling government.

He revealed this while featuring on Fireworks, a programme produced by TVC monitored by iDONSABI.

"If I tell you that I have been offered 2m dollars to leave Nigeria, travel abroad, and atop disturbing this government, you will rarely believe it.

"If I tell you that I have been offered... I should bring on of my in-laws so that will be given an appointment so that I will be taken care of, will you believe me? No, you will not.

https://idonsabi.com/i-was-offered-2m-to-leave-nigeria-and-stop-disturbing-this-government-deji-adeyanju/
Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by reccy(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2019
Prove it

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by tartar9(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Lol grin
Buh ipob pigs will believe you as usual

5 Likes

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by czarina(f): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Why do I find it hard to believe? The job thing may be true but not $2mil

It is well with him.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
I suspect that was what was done to Nnamdi Kanu.

His online and offline campaigns against the Nigerian Fed Govt has drastically reduced.

Even his means of escape from Nigeria is questionable and impossible without a liase with the FG.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
tartar9:
Lol grin

the name deji adeyanju it's an afonja name not an ipob name , so remove ipob from your comment
hopeless afonja

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by SarkinYarki: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

His online and offline campaigns against the Nigerian Fed Govt has drastically reduced.

Even his means of escape from Nigeria is questionable and impossible without a liase with the FG.

Ofcourse Kanu was sent abroad by the Buhari govt on some terms

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Earlystar698(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
tartar9:
Lol grin
Sense is far from you ,,, I don't know if you inherited it or you got it for free

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Yebosola(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Clout Chaser, we heard you, clean your mouth, Enu opuro kiseje, 720million grin grin
Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Ofcourse Kanu was sent abroad by the Buhari govt on some terms

This is why I've refused to buy this Biafra agenda undecided

Everyone who carried on their end always chickens out undecided undecided

Ojukwu, Uwazurike, Kanu.

And another soon will yet again rear his ugly head to capitalize on the emotional instability in the SE and affinity for a new country, in order to become a Millionaire in US Dollars.

All those who sacrificed their lives at Aba during Egwu Eke 1, 2017 you all died in vain.

Lesson to all others to better hustle for their individual upliftment and leave Nigeria and Biafra for those crooks called politicians and fame-seekers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Earlystar698(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

what is stoping you from getting this thing called common SENSE.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

which of the nnamdi KANU are you talking about

cause the one we ipob follow is still campaigning traveling around the world agitating day in day out for Biafra and still calls Nigeria a zoo

3 Likes

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by netpro(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
A bloody useless lies he is telling his fellow miscreants.

He should prove me wrong. One question only.
- Who made him the offer?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by seborrhic: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
See this one.
Who would offer this one even 100k to leave Nigeria?
This is the kind of lies and deception of self importance people like Adeyanju continue telling themselves when they take shekpe mixed with monkey tail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by GreyLaw(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

Ojukwu, Uwazurike, Kanu.

And another soon will yet again rear his ugly head to capitalize on the emotional instability in the SE and affinity for a new country, in order to become a Millionaire in US Dollars.

All those who sacrificed their lives at Aba during Egwu Eke 1, 2017 you all died in vain.

Lesson to all others to better hustle for their individual upliftment and leave Nigeria and Biafra for those crooks called politicians and fame-seekers.

Conjectures without substance. So body who isn't the President or anywhere close to power tells you the government sent Kanu out and you believed him? The government killed some of his relatives and arrested his parents, burnt their house and now his mother is dead. Infact, soldiers came to kill him but didnt succeed and he has been indicting Buhari everyday. Yet you are here believing conjectures.

How are people this gullible?

Isn't it the same group that hounded and are still hounding Buhari at every turn, from Japan to Nigeria.

Una matter taya person.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

Ojukwu, Uwazurike, Kanu.

and who are you? please shut your mouth , bother yourself about your next meal which might be tomorrow afternoon, Biafra is not for sale and Nigeria is too poor to buy Biafra if it's for sale

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by beresponsible(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lies start with 'what if i told you so and so' because it's like a tease to see your response, agree or disagree. Truthful people, even if they don't want to divulge a name will provide some facts abt who, where or how they were offered $2 million.
What if i told you Pac is in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Born2Breed(f): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
GreyLaw:

Conjectures without substance. So body who isn't the President or anywhere close to power tells you the government sent Kanu out and you believed him? The government killed some of his relatives and arrested his parents, burnt their house and now his mother is dead. Infact, soldiers came to kill him but didnt succeed and he has been indicting Buhari everyday. Yet you are here believing conjectures.

How are people this gullible?

Isn't it the same group that hounded and are still hounding Buhari at every turn, from Japan to Nigeria.

Una matter taya person.

leave him he's one dull afonja trying to sound smart
Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Zooposki(f): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Reno Omokri don collect em share dey enjoy for Obodo Oyinbo. Use style dey deceive us by giving us a fake reason why he is no longer active on social media.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by 400billionman: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hunger never wire you..

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by sapele914(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
tartar9:
Lol grin
Nnenna Kanu has collected his own $.
Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by sapele914(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

He is a rogue agent of The Nigerian secret service, with a British passport, and the U.K. Goverment is aware, that is why the Directorate of State Security wants to know exactly what Kanu discussed with Sowore when they met in details.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Yahman1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
cheesy
Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by sapele914(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
jimyjames:

which of the nnamdi KANU are you talking about

cause the one we ipob follow is still campaigning traveling around the world agitating day in day out for Biafra and still calls Nigeria a zoo
Agitating what, travelling around the world with which funds, how much have you donated to the biafran appeal fund? What happened to the sureties of Kanu, they cut a deal with the government and let the idiot go, wasn't his brother spokesman Emma Powerful crying that they don't know where mazi is, that the Federal Government had killed him?

Only for him to surface a few months later like one john Rambo, telling lies about a fairy tale escape that no one in his inner circle or family knew about, from the hands of The Nigerian army, when he was actually a guest of the DSS. Kanu is a rogue agent of the Nigerian Secret Service, just like Ojukwu was a rogue soldier of The Nigerian army, they are at conflict with the inequality in the system they work for.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Afamed: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Coming from the lad, on live Channels TV, when he was asked what he did for living, he said he traded in perishable items from Sokoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by sapele914(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
netpro:
A bloody useless lies he is telling his fellow miscreants.

He should prove me wrong. One question only.
- Who made him the offer?
Emeka Offor, that they are shouting wants to kill them, (Kanu & his lawyer) is the go between them and the FG. The problem on ground today, they want to collect their ransom money, and still hold Nigeria hostage.

Real job men know that there are different levels of format, Barrister Ejiofor has provided bank account details, Emeka Offor will put up the $10 million u.s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by tartar9(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
jimyjames:

the name deji adeyanju it's an afonja name not an ipob name , so remove ipob from your comment
hopeless afonja
Is FFK not an afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Godfullsam(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Story for the gods.

You can say that to the birds

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

1999 Throwback Photo Of Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo / Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities / PDP Members Endorse Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu In This Billboard [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.