Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction (21561 Views)

Imo To Recover Oil Wells From Rivers / Bayelsa Drags FG, Rivers State & Akwa Ibom To Supreme Court Over Soku Oil Wells / Soku And Kula Oil: Wike And Dickson In Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction by chiteny(m): 3:29am On Dec 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The stupidity most of you display on this forum is really appealing. Why don't you shut up if you don't have any logical contribution to the thread? So, Wicked Wike bribed Judges to transfer an oil well from Rivers State to Bayelsa just to punish a seating governor and still bribed the judicial system to restore the well back to the state now that he's a governor. How logical is that?

...very logical if it is to score political points. I don't also want to believe you think Wike was not instrumental (one way or the other) to the loss of the oil wells to Bayelsa as this was very glaring when the events unfolded.
Re: Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction by joshuaprice153: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2019
I admire what you have done here. MacBook repair
Re: Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction by joshuaprice153: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction by Titogbanski: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
chiteny:

...very logical if it is to score political points. I don't also want to believe you think Wike was not instrumental (one way or the other) to the loss of the oil wells to Bayelsa as this was very glaring when the events unfolded.

Your post does not make sense. Wike as gov could have simply refused to be simply involved in the case and do everything to frustrate Rivers State getting it. It is obvious that this had the support of the governor or it wouldn't have happened without the support of the governor.
Re: Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction by Ramsey247(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Alzirida:
Funny people

Wike connived with Mama peace and GEJ,
They took it from Rivers State simply because u don't like Amechi.

Today you are the governor and u want Justice
Oh GEJ and Mama peace as you called her were in Aso Rock in 2000? Dull brain
Re: Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction by leo1122: 1:07am On Jul 22, 2020
i dont htink this would work for m..miami fence
Re: Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction by leo1122: 1:08am On Jul 22, 2020
i think this is good writing skilles fence company redding ca

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.