Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,321 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What's The Clue For Youtube Monetization - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's The Clue For Youtube Monetization (668 Views)

I Am Looking For "Steemit.com" Account To Buy, Do Anyone Have A Clue? / I Started Blogging Without A Clue / Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Clue For Youtube Monetization by press9jatv: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
so far so good, one year's gone, YouTube hasn't monetized this channel.please if you are part of YouTube partner program or you are directly working with YouTube and you are Nigeria based or abroad based, kindly let's chat up. I will screenshot the stages of YouTube stages that leads to monetization process, still the channel hasn't monetized. press9jatv has reached more than 1000 subscribers threshold and also have passed over 4000 watch hours time. kindly share your views here. thanks. you can post your phone for more conversation on it or add me to vlogger or YouTube groups that will help my channel out in order to be monetized. thank you.
Re: What's The Clue For Youtube Monetization by press9jatv: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Stage 1

1 Share

Re: What's The Clue For Youtube Monetization by press9jatv: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Stage 2

1 Share

Re: What's The Clue For Youtube Monetization by press9jatv: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2019
I need more advice from the youtubers that have monetized their YouTube's. I will really appreciate your response. thanks.
Re: What's The Clue For Youtube Monetization by damilola4162(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2019
Bross have you apply for Google Adsense, without it your channel will not be monetized
Re: What's The Clue For Youtube Monetization by press9jatv: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2019
damilola4162:
Bross have you apply for Google Adsense, without it your channel will not be monetized
I have applied Google Adsense on it. That's why I'm here on nairaland for help.
Re: What's The Clue For Youtube Monetization by press9jatv: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2019
I have already reached 4000 watch hours and also completed my 1000 subscribers. My request you to please review my channel and enable monetization as soon as possible. My YouTube review started but my review still under review after 1 month. Please approved my YouTube channel.
Thank you
My channel name: Press9jatv
My Channel url: https://www.youtube.com/channel/
UC0wiNUcc6i4qkZ-85--BKrg
Re: What's The Clue For Youtube Monetization by press9jatv: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2019
I want more testimonies from the youtubers that google has grant their monetization request.

(1) (Reply)

6 Months Payment Received USA Adsense Without Domain For Sale / How To Boost Your Organic Reach - Making Facebook Fall In Love With Your Posts / Please Help Anyone That Have Run Ads On Nairaland I Don't Know How To Pay Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.