Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,096 members, 7,859,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Diaspora Chairperson, Akande-sadipe To Senator Ajimobi Your Are My Mentor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diaspora Chairperson, Akande-sadipe To Senator Ajimobi Your Are My Mentor (331 Views)

See Senator Ajimobi's Air-Conditioned Grave (Photos, Video) / Senator Ajimobi Daughter Sets Twitter Ablaze,flaunts Her Multimillion Naira Bags / Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diaspora Chairperson, Akande-sadipe To Senator Ajimobi Your Are My Mentor by lolusada: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
As today marks the 70th Birthday of former APC Governor in Oyostate has received numerous Euology from far and near.

Hon. Tolulope Akande- Sadipe, Chairperson House Commitee on Diaspora and MHR representing Oluyole Federal Constituency on this special day joins millions of Nigerians in Felicitating with His Excellency, Former Governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi on his 70th birthday celebration.

Showering praise and eulogy, Akande-Sadipe, said “KOSELERI” My dear Uncle, My boss, My Mentor, a man who stands tall above others in truth and in action, listening and watching you has made me wiser; you have been the teacher of some of the best lessons I learnt in life, life is indeed amazing with your guidance which has steered me in the right direction in my journey’s cross road.

Sadipe also congratulates the former governor for his numerous outstanding achievements during his time as a technocrat and as a political figure, the chairperson noted that Ajimobi an exemplary leader, patriot and the architect of modern Oyo state.

Stay Awesome! Happy Birthday Blessings, His Excellency Senator Abiola Ajimobi favour and Mercy continue to Abide with you and your family always.

(1) (Reply)

Bariga Council Chairman 'Alabi Kolade' Holds Town Hall Meeting On 2020 Budget / Okowa Hails Ned Nwoko At 59 / Buhari Has Damaged Nigeria’s International Reputation Over Sowore’s Rearrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.