Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Thank The Living God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank The Living God (223 Views)

Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji / How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank The Living God by FemiEddy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
When you give someone something, and the person starts thanking you, there is this beautiful sweet feeling that erupts from within, especially when
the person really shows great gratitude and appreciates you, You feel happy and you even feel like doing more .......now this feeling is to every mankind,
and what is man? A mere dust created in the image of God and given the breath of God(life). Imagine thanking God and showing gratitudes to Him
how it will make Him feel.........The dead dont have the breath of life and so the dead cant give thanks to the living God, We are alive , We are to be
thankful, why? we are alive.......God gave us His Breath . Thank God for everything. Christ is the true light of the world. Thank you Yahuwah

1 Like

Re: Thank The Living God by Eviana(f): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2019
Beautifully stated and very true.

Lamentations 3:20-23 (KJV)

20 My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me.

21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

1 Like

Re: Thank The Living God by xproducer: 1:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Amen, there is much, much, much to be thankful to the GOD of mercy for.

"Pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." - 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18

"Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!" - Psalm 107:8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doctrine Of Christmas Celebration = False Doctrine / Have You Experienced The Power Of God Before? {pictures} / Open Heaven 11 January 2020- Don't Ask For Cookies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.