Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,790 members, 7,827,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Interviewed Close To 500 Poultry Farmers In Nigeria And This What I Learnt - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Interviewed Close To 500 Poultry Farmers In Nigeria And This What I Learnt (896 Views)

Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today / Poultry Farmers What Would You Do Differently / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Interviewed Close To 500 Poultry Farmers In Nigeria And This What I Learnt by LIAONCEN(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
I started my first poultry farm at the age of 14 and made some good money... as years went by AND got older and older i transfigured to being a business consultant (Consulting for top poultry farmers and other business owners across Nigeria)

This is what I have to tell you about poultry farming:

Poultry farming in Nigeria is very very lucrative and could actually make you a millionaire if you know what you are doing.

I spent the last two months interviewing close to 500 poultry farmers and learning the secrets of most of the successful once... After interviewing over close to 500 poultry farmers in Nigeria in the Youtube video down below I talk about the Secrets Strategy Blueprint that separates money-making poultry farmers from Poor once

(I recommend that you watch the youtube video and take action if you really want to make money from your poultry business)

There is a huge opportunity to get into the poultry industry, as it is yet to reach its full potential in Nigeria.

You can actually make good money from poultry farming with the right Coach... watch the video take action and thank me later!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5yD8PH-Ddk
Re: I Interviewed Close To 500 Poultry Farmers In Nigeria And This What I Learnt by LIAONCEN(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is a link to secret strategy blueprint in case anyone needs it: http://naijaceo.com/blueprint/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Interviewed Close To 500 Poultry Farmers In Nigeria And This What I Learnt by Cassie74: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nothing is free not even in Freetown.. How much is the print your selling... shocked
Re: I Interviewed Close To 500 Poultry Farmers In Nigeria And This What I Learnt by LIAONCEN(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Cassie74:
Nothing is free not even in Freetown.. How much is the print your selling... shocked

Currently selling the Online print for 4,100

I put in a lot of work in it (you are sure to get a good return of investment from it)

and it comes with a year guarantee so you have nothing to loose

http://naijaceo.com/blueprint

Re: I Interviewed Close To 500 Poultry Farmers In Nigeria And This What I Learnt by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Cassie74:
Hahaha
Re: I Interviewed Close To 500 Poultry Farmers In Nigeria And This What I Learnt by Cassie74: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
LIAONCEN:

Currently selling the Online print for 4,100

I put in a lot of work in it (you are sure to get a good return of investment from it)

and it comes with a year guarantee so you have nothing to loose

http://naijaceo.com/blueprint

Ok let me go and look for 4 people so we can share the print out and the money.. Chai it's well in this next level cry

(1) (Reply)

DIY PVC Vertical Hydroponic System / Soya Meal/cake Available N130,000 Per Ton / Herbicide For Cassava Farm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.