Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads (11878 Views)

Wedding Guests Beat Christiana Erekere (Policewoman) To Death In Rivers / 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her / Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by sylve11: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
cool
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Beetimi(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oya San WO Olu! grin

Hey! lets make money together, i currently owned an entertainment blog www.quickgisterblog.com.ng that's google adsense enabled and i need sincere group of creative writers or experienced bloggers to work with. All net income would be distributed accordingly if you are interested kindly quote me...
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
in rivers state, the case is different ooo
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by frankmoney(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
They should come to pH ... This na ikwerre people trademark
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by InvertedHammer: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
/
Dangote truck could be the solution.

/
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by nedekid: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oga commissioner as a member of this Lagos state govment you should hide your head in shame.
The major cause of traffic gridlock in Lagos is the bad, pothole or rather gully infested roads. Event centers and places of worship are secondary. Besides centers are only busy on weekends.
You have the guts to say you will fine event centers or close them down? You cannot fix the roads instead you are finding who to blame for your incompetence and as usual "raise revenue"
Who will fine you for the bad roads?

1 Like

Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Ttipsy(f): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
I think there should be parking restrictions,,, to solve the problem. and people should hold party at a convenient large area
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
redsun:
Prelude to sanity. It is unacceptable to block the roads for any reason other than an emergency. They should extend the law to redeem delusional camp on Lagos-Ibadan Appian way.

Delusional? I am sure you and your type support the negative things the present regime is doing, simply because of your hatred for Christianity. The development and sanity in Redemption Camp is at a level no Nigerian government has ever dreamt of. I need you to understand that life doesn't end here. Put your affairs in order. Judgment Day comes unannounced. And I am convinced you will be silent when you finally stand before God. Give your life to Jesus now.

1 Like

Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by grandstar(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
I feel the churches are the biggest offenders with a certain church on Lagos Ibadan expressway the biggest of all culprits. Shame the law is limited to Lagos alone.
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by sammyscholar(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Darteyyyy:
Check out Naija Students No 1 local classifieds.

https://www.stuff4students.com/

It's like a Konga for students to sell to each other in school and students in other schools around them.
Brilliant idea!

Chat me on ideas of how to scale this company. Check my signature for my contact.
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by sammyscholar(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
grandstar:
I feel the churches are the biggest offenders with a certain church on Lagos Ibadan expressway the biggest of all culprits. Shame the law is limited to Lagos alone.
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by SAcoolestkidz: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
SAcoolestkidz:
Since they know the fine fees, a smart event centre will just add the fine to the total amount of rent and pay the fine upfront then comfortably cause gridlock........... Mumu commissioner........ Instead of permanent closure he's talking about fine
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Benedict22: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/mbaati6053a. Be sure to enter my promo code mbaati6053a to get [b]₦ 500[/b]in credit after registration
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Benedict22: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/mbaati6053a. Be sure to enter my promo code mbaati6053a to get ₦ 500 in credit after registration
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by redsun(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
destinie2019:

Delusional? I am sure you and your type support the negative things the present regime is doing, simply because of your hatred for Christianity. The development and sanity in Redemption Camp are preventable no Nigerian government has ever dreamt of. I need you to understand that life doesn't end here. Put your affairs in order. Judgment Day comes unannounced. And I am convinced you will be silent when you finally stand before God. Give your life to Jesus now.

There is nothing sane about causing preventable gridlocks for travellers that are going about their businesses.
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
About time
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
God bless Lagos State. But what about the tankers that block Lagos roads

1 Like

Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Thithi1(f): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nice one cheesy
Festive season is here you don’t need to break the bank before you will look good. Do you know you can get your cashmere, senetor fabrics as low as 1000 per yard. So what are you waiting for Contact me for your cashmere, senetor fabrics, floral materials, lace, velvets, floral chiffon etc 09052361297
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
where was lagos state town planning office when they were granting permission to these centers to operate?
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Huntelaar9: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
What about those filling stations that their customers blocked road whenever there's scarcity of fuel⛽️? Wetin you go do for them? At least dignitaries motorists also the victim of such....
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by misterjosh(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Include religious centres also.
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by MissNicole01(f): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Thank you!...Lagos state government.
On Saturday, I left the office around 8:00pm...only to get home by 1:11am.
Traffic was mad!
Everywhere on Lekki Epe expressway...blocked!
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oga commissioner I spent 6hrs of my life in that crazy traffic on Saturday got home 2:30am Sunday morning , may I ask what will be the fine for the dignitaries including the Lagos State Gorvenor and his wife, that the so call lastma official blocked the road for dere passage that worsen the traffic situation
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Darteyyyy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
sammyscholar:
Brilliant idea!

Chat me on ideas of how to scale this company. Check my signature for my contact.

Sent you an email.
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by webngnews: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by redsun(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Huntelaar9:
What about those filling stations that their customers blocked road whenever there's scarcity of fuel⛽️? Wetin you go do for them? At least dignitaries motorists also the victim of such...

That is the government's failure and shame for allowing petrol to be scarce in a country that boasts of being the 7th largest producers of crude oil in the world.
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Papajd: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Cool
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Horlufemi(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
MissNicole01:
Thank you!...Lagos state government.
On Saturday, I left the office around 8:00pm...only to get home by 1:11am.
Traffic was mad!
Everywhere on Lekki Epe expressway...blocked!

See you.

I left the palms shopping mall 10pm got home 1:20am

That traffic jam was the mother of all traffic jam.

1 Like

Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by Horlufemi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
nedekid:

Oga commissioner as a member of this Lagos state govment you should hide your head in shame.
The major cause of traffic gridlock in Lagos is the bad, pothole or rather gully infested roads. Event centers and places of worship are secondary. Besides centers are only busy on weekends.
You have the guts to say you will fine event centers or close them down? You cannot fix the roads instead you are finding who to blame for your incompetence and as usual "raise revenue"
Who will fine you for the bad roads?

This particular lekki traffic jam wasn't bad roads. There's no pothole in Lekki expressway. At least I drive from New road to the mainland to and fro everyday.

The cause of Saturday traffic was event centers and impatience of users.
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by davibid: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please someone should read the caption again ... abi na my eyes dey deceive me...

Op pls it is FIND and not ‘Fine’
Re: Frederic Oladeinde: Lagos To Fine Event Centres Whose Guests Block Roads by lonelydora: 4:26am On Dec 17, 2019
jamespeter10:

https://dailypost.ng/2019/12/16/gridlock-lagos-takes-action-against-property-owners-religious-event-centres-clubs/amp/

Very good move. You can't obstruct the movement of people because of a ceremony. This is one of the things that made me like Rotimi Amaechi when he was the governor of Rivers State. He told Ikwerre people never to block any road during ceremonies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Nigerian Drug Traffickers Arrested In India, Malaysia / Man Nabbed With Cocaine In Anus At MMIA, Lagos / Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.