Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Son Remembers Late Mother, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya After 14 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Son Remembers Late Mother, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya After 14 Years (813 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) / Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Sam Loco’s Son Remembers Late Father 7 Years After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Son Remembers Late Mother, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya After 14 Years by chibaby1985(f): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nollywood actor and motivational speaker, Jimmy Odukoya, has penned down an emotional tribute for his late mum, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, who died 14 years ago, in the Sosoliso flight 1145 crash in Port Harcourt.

The actor in his post stated that although his mum has since been gone, she remains his “living memory

He wrote: “I remember you every day, but it weighs heavy on your birthday and today .. when you left … but Legends never die !! My Living memory, I miss you, mum!! For everyone who suffered loss on this day, 14 years ago in the sosoliso crash, you are in my thoughts and prayers.”

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/son-remembers-late-mother-pastor-bimbo.html?m=1

Re: Son Remembers Late Mother, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya After 14 Years by Iamvetlander(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Continue to rest in Peace ☮
Re: Son Remembers Late Mother, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya After 14 Years by godlyguy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
She is my inspiration
chibaby1985:
Nollywood actor and motivational speaker, Jimmy Odukoya, has penned down an emotional tribute for his late mum, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, who died 14 years ago, in the Sosoliso flight 1145 crash in Port Harcourt.

The actor in his post stated that although his mum has since been gone, she remains his “living memory

He wrote: “I remember you every day, but it weighs heavy on your birthday and today .. when you left … but Legends never die !! My Living memory, I miss you, mum!! For everyone who suffered loss on this day, 14 years ago in the sosoliso crash, you are in my thoughts and prayers.”

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/son-remembers-late-mother-pastor-bimbo.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Which State Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Anita Joseph Getting Married Soon / #bbnaija Throwback: The Exact Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.