Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) (52878 Views)

Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by ikorodureporta: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
I only pity d videoer, because I can trace his house
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by Pepper31(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
And a policeman was there laughing

Are you sure we are in a country or are we in zoo

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by Balogunodua(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Iwanttoto:

Afonjas killing fellow Afonjas. Nothing concerning me
Oga shut your mouth, there are also igbos and other tribes among them.

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by folaz: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
I can boldly say that the scene is kilo_masa in surulere

Thank God for online ooo,didn't know such is going on & my relatives reside around there..

Na only few days to 2020,May no innocent person be harmed in any way In Jesus Name;Amen!

May God change the heart of those that overfed, and came out to fight In Jesus Name;Amen

Thanks @ Angelfrost cool wink[/quote]
That's Adetola road in Aguda not Masha kilo

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by folaz: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=ijewejones post=84963811]I can boldly say that the scene is kilo_masa in surulere

Thank God for online ooo,didn't know such is going on & my relatives reside around there..

Na only few days to 2020,May no innocent person be harmed in any way In Jesus Name;Amen!

May God change the heart of those that overfed, and came out to fight In Jesus Name;Amen

Thanks @ Angelfrost cool wink
That's Adetola road in Aguda not Masha kilo
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by BabaRamota1980: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Arrewa:
Afonjas doing what they know best... Cultistsm
Killing your brothers for your pre_existing beliefs

You see if we reply you freaks now mods go begin ban us. How do you know these are not osus fighting and machetting omo ibo free borns?

3 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by bluefilm: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
I just dey remember that time when game dey sweet. grin grin grin
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by HAW555: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lazy youths with small brain for thinking.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by CasNova: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Say No to Cultism.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by jahsharon: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Arrewa:

Yes, Afonjas are the cultists killing and maiming in Rivers States. You need brain surgery.

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
naxclimpsey:

You must be an idiot for that post. What of the killings going on in rivers state. Must you display your stupidity on a faceless forum? Cultism is a worldwide problem!
Which killing going on in Rivers State? Idiot! Now you know cultism is a 'worldwide' thing? Lagos state records highest in crime compared to River state. Ode!
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
jahsharon:

Yes, Afonjas are the cultists killing and maiming in Rivers States. You need brain surgery.
There are more killings and maiming in Lagos state than in Rivers state. You all pretend to be safe in that state. Take a look at what your youths are doing. The hypocrisy in all this is that you guys have commonized crime in that part of Nigeria.

Please, if you must reply me, go check the difference in crime rate between Lagos state and Rivers State. Your state is the headquarters.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by Christucor(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
ijewejones:

That is not kilo masha

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by Irore: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Krester24:
Police dey look free show...
I tire for dis country embarassed
I thought the job of the police is to maintain law and order. Years gone by, two fighting as we call it then is an offence because you are disturbing public peace....See armed Nigeria police men watching as youths disobey the law of the land right under their nose. It is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by naxclimpsey(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Which killing going on in Rivers State? Idiot! Now you know cultism is a 'worldwide' thing? Lagos state records highest in crime compared to River state. Ode!

Who are the gala seller that flooded Lagos and caused congestion and killings? Go get a brain bro. I am always in suppose of one Nigeria nevertheless, you can't speak ill of my tribe and what you go free.

To the ops that quoted me. Guess na you own Cambridge?
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
imagine there is CCTV installed and working perfectly. the faces of these miscreants will be captured and they will be picked up irrespective of where they may run to now. that is why in advanced countries,you can't misbehave anyhow.. but Lagos is just a mega city on paper. no clear cut master plan to check security, roads, transport and human development...
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
naxclimpsey:

Who are the gala seller that flooded Lagos and caused congestion and killings? Go get a brain bro. I am always in suppose of one Nigeria nevertheless, you can't speak heal of my tribe and what you go free
I don't care about Gala sellers. At least, they are hustling and no statistics has attributed the high crime rate in Lagos state to gala sellers. You're just foolishly trying to bring down certain persons.

Back to why I mentioned you. Next time, do your homework before making stupid comments. Lagos state is more crime ridden than any other state in Nigeria. Don't ever try to bring Rivers State into your mess. If you think otherwise, information are online for you to consume. Good night.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
-
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by mozona(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
hmm
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by garetz: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
idiots
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by afroxyz: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
ijewejones:

is there a street called adetola in Kilo?
oga no come.claim.popularity online
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by afroxyz: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I don't care about Gala sellers. At least, they are hustling and no statistics has attributed the high crime rate in Lagos state to gala sellers. You're just foolishly trying to bring down certain persons.

Back to why I mentioned you. Next time, do your homework before making stupid comments. Lagos state is more crime ridden than any other state in Nigeria. Don't ever try to bring Rivers State into your mess. If you think otherwise, information are online for you to consume. Good night.

Lagos is child's play compared to rivers. you obviously dont know what you are saying
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by afroxyz: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
There are more killings and maiming in Lagos state than in Rivers state. You all pretend to be safe in that state. Take a look at what your youths are doing. The hypocrisy in all this is that you guys have commonized crime in that part of Nigeria.

Please, if you must reply me, go check the difference in crime rate between Lagos state and Rivers State. Your state is the headquarters.

analysis from a local champion that has not left rivers state.

PH is slowly turning into warri

A state where a federal.road has been abandoned because of kidnappings.

A state where kidnapping of babies is done in broad day light

A state where robbery and car theft is done in broad day light.

Can you move freely in PH after 8pm?

Can you take a casual stroll at artillery, d-line or diobu by 9pm?

A state where very street has a cult and where youths have cult signs openly

the people in the video are touts fighting among themselves, no innocent person involved. If na rivers e for be bloodbath.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by webngnews: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by banggy: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
That is Standard chartered bank adjacent to Eko bank close to the popular Aguda market...

but wait a minute , what is the job of policemen in this con3?

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by iceybux(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
ijewejones:

And U Gullibly Concluded Its Kilo Masha,stop Fake News Nothing Is Happening There.. Mumu
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
afroxyz:

Lagos is child's play compared to rivers. you obviously dont know what you are saying
Don't you have a phone? That's what you obviously think 'cause your own crime has been commonized.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Arrewa:
Are they not better than OSUS?
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by Robchuks77(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Shey na police stand Dia so??
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by ijewejones: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
iceybux:
And U Gullibly Concluded Its Kilo Masha,stop Fake News Nothing Is Happening There.. Mumu

Did u actually called yourself the bolded??

What u looking for isn't with me..check the next door.

Monkey
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) by Tomoyayi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
ijewejones:

The scene na Aguda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Most Wanted Ritualist" Uniport Boy" Escaped From Heavily Guarded Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.