Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Don't Invest In Poultry Business Unless You Have Seen This!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Invest In Poultry Business Unless You Have Seen This!!! (1097 Views)

Don't Invest In OTTO Platform Now / QFX Forex Trading Bot Scam Exposed Don't Invest! Is QFX Legit Or Scam? / Forsage Review: Please Don't Invest Until You Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Invest In Poultry Business Unless You Have Seen This!!! by LIAONCEN(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
How much do you think me and my business partner who is also one of my consulting clients made selling the poultry products down below to Hotel owner in Owerri? (If you get it I will send you money as Christmas gift)

I started my first poultry farm at the age of 14 and made some good money... as years went by AND I got older and older I transfigured to being a business consultant (Consulting for top poultry farmers and other business owners across Nigeria)
Poultry farming can actually make you a Millionaire only and only if you know what you are doing!

I spent the last two months interviewing close to 500 hundred poultry farmers in Nigeria and found out that the majority of poultry farmers in Nigeria are actually broke!

They are broke because they focus too much on the health of their poultry products instead of sales

I don't normally do things like this but I just made a YouTube video talking about the reason majority of poultry farmers are broke in Nigeria

If you really want to make money from your poultry business I advise you click on the link below to watch the youtube video and also get your hand on the blueprint mentioned in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5yD8PH-Ddk
It will be the best investment you will make for your poultry business this year ahead of next year...

you can chat with me on WhatsApp 08122230861 if you want to get the Blueprint manually or even click here to get it online: http://naijaceo.com/blueprint/

Merry Christmas guys! Next year shall be prosperous for all poultry farmers

Amen

God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Hey GUYS You Really Need To See How You Could Make FREE N30,000++ Montly Online / How To Earn At Least $168 Every 10-12 Days With Minimum Initial Capital Of $140 / The Naira Marley Coin: How To Financially Benefit From The Naira Marley Coin NMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.