Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Anambra State Government Presents Forty Vehicles To Two Agencies (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Government Presents Forty Vehicles To Two Agencies (photos) (665 Views)

Uzodimma Allocates Brand New Buses To Ministries, Department & Agencies (photos) / Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Government Presents Forty Vehicles To Two Agencies (photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Anambra State government has donated forty utility vehicles to the State fire service and the State vigilante group, Naijadriva reports.

Making the presentation at Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia, Governor Obiano said that the State government has done a lot to provide fire fighting facilities to the Service since the Ochanja/Menax market fire disaster.

The Governor who expressed optimism that the vehicles will go a long way to inhibit the experiences of the past, said that with the vehicles, they will be active in the field, including providing real time information to the police by the vigilante group.

The State Fire Chief, Engineer Martin Agbili, Chairman of the State Vigilante Group, Mr Okechukwu Aduba, among others, witnessed the presentation.

The vehicles are Toyota Sienna (XL20) and Toyota Hilux vans.

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/12/16/anambra-state-government-presents-forty-vehicles-to-two-agencies-photos/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J, dominique, mukina2, fynestboi

1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government Presents Forty Vehicles To Two Agencies (photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
lalasticlala, Mynd44, dominique

More

1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government Presents Forty Vehicles To Two Agencies (photos) by Goahead(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
The slurpy governor tongue
Re: Anambra State Government Presents Forty Vehicles To Two Agencies (photos) by Brandstudio01: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
His Brother innoson must be running out of stock. Because I'm seeing Toyota Products here
Re: Anambra State Government Presents Forty Vehicles To Two Agencies (photos) by Earlystar698(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Using style to loot Anambra future

between am not seeing Innoson
Re: Anambra State Government Presents Forty Vehicles To Two Agencies (photos) by biosystech: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Again I ask, what is Obiano's beef with Innoson?

I'm sorry but I haven't seen him patronize Innoson like Peter Obi did.

What exactly did is their beef centered on? Or is this his way to loot money? undecided

I'm sure the day he'll leave, we'll know if Anambra state truly went forward or regressed.

Want a fairly used laptop? Click on my username. smiley
Re: Anambra State Government Presents Forty Vehicles To Two Agencies (photos) by Glorymax: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Obiano! Obiano!! Obiano!!! Heeeeeeh, which brand of vehicles are those things on display?
Re: Anambra State Government Presents Forty Vehicles To Two Agencies (photos) by Smithkafors(m): 6:04am On Dec 17, 2019
Roads within Onitsha ,awka and Nnewi are in a mess,the only thing he knows how to do is to buy vehicles.No single kilometers was added in these places.Willi is not working!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Femii Adesina Has Lost His Mind – FEMI-FANI KAYODE / Hon. Lynda Ikpeazu Empowers Her Constituens / Top 5 Oil Producing Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.