Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound (3678 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue / How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Got this story on twitter and it's too sweet i had to share it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
their food don don... grin

1 Like

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
SARS don collect grin

1 Like

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by dadebayo1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lollllllll cheesy
Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by SniperSmurf(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good one! SARS collect haymaker!!

7 Likes

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
everyone is loving this story. be like na to go join army grin

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Christian11q1:
Lol

come carry your yeye scam go one side
Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by SLAP44: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lollllllzzzz grin grin
Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by tooth4tooth: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
This story sweet abeg

1 Like

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Born2Breed(f): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin

We for like see them faces.
Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by decatalyst(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Why do I just feel so satisfied grin

If this news sweet you, please click like and share if you think it can not be true

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Ayoemrys(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
I dey laugh in greek
Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Sylraph1: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
This one Na original.....ONE CHANCE hahahahaha...
Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Tumbulum: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
They should have shot one of them for leg
Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lalasticlacla sef!

This gist sweet me reach my left auricle. E for make sense say them video am.
I for dey play the video on loop mode grin

Sars ndi uwa nmmebi

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by seborrhic: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Soon as he reached the point where he said one of them was in his Twitter handle, immediately saw the post and requested him not to post pictures or videos,I confirmed my suspicion this was a poorly crafted lie.
So what is the possibility that all those high ranking guys would be blasting music so loud,not minding their positions and presence of their dad.
A DSP would not allow the beating of any fellow police officer,not matter how low in rank.He would rather have them arrested for illegal operation and put a call to the nearest DPO.
The Twitter story teller forgot to complete the story by telling the rank of the lady,guessing she would be a marine Commander in the Navy.
Low thinking people are already falling for the Twitter tale.

15 Likes

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Chepos1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
If to say them the enter one chance like this since them for don't calm down. grin

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by obiekunie2: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
FAKE STORY TO MASSAGE PEOPLES EGO AND MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD.

it would av been a little believable if he didnt include that part where he said one of them is on his dm. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by tehilah92(f): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
See as water dey comot for my eyes as I dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
seborrhic:
Soon as he reached the point where he said one of them was in his Twitter handle, immediately saw the post and requested him not to post pictures or videos,I confirmed my suspicion this was a poorly crafted lie.
So what is the possibility that all those high ranking guys would be blasting music so loud,not minding their positions and presence of their dad.
A DSP would not allow the beating of any fellow police officer,not matter how low in rank.He would rather have them arrested for illegal operation and put a call to the nearest DPO.
The Twitter story teller forgot to complete the story by telling the rank of the lady,guessing she would be a marine Commander in the Navy.
Low thinking people are already falling for the Twitter tale.

take your time and visit that tweet, it doesnt look like a lie oh
Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by mrMeen(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
babaearly1:

I've never disputed a twitter story before but this one is a pure fabricated story,

what are the odds that the moments people would have asked him for pictures or video evidence supposedly one of them contacted him and asked him not to share the vids or pictures, THINK.

5 Likes

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by seborrhic: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
babaearly1:

Ok,Mr man believe it.
Afterall the whiteman used ordinary mirror to deceive our forebears.
But let me ask you this:what is the possibility on Earth that a random,common guy posts a tweet and a top ranking military personnel is on his timeline?
But that isn't even the giveaway,the giveaway is this:that the guy now went ahead to tell him not to post videos or pictures,and he quickly agreed.
The reason the Twitter liar put that in is because he knows people would be demanding for the videos or at worst the pictures,but since it's a fake out story,he doesn't have one to even post in the first place,so he has laid the excuse.
Have you seen a DPO beating a fellow officer before?Do you know some of those SARS officers even on raids can be up to ranks of inspectors and commonly sargeants?So a DPO will watch as a fellow officer,who he doesnt know how highly connected he is,is beaten blue and black for nothing more than an illegal raid without him first making an official report?
Use your brain,God gave each one of us it for a reason.

6 Likes

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by bisoye11(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Scripted, it's impossible the landlord won't know they are military.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by gloriaunobi(f): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
P
I enjoyed the tale, how come you know all their names and ranks Mr storyteller?

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by obi4eze(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Looks like a lie but its funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by alfasexy: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
The Zoo!

Just THE ZOO!
Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Even if this gist na lie, I still love it grin grin grin
Re: Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound by nazablossom(f): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Twitter people and cooked up stories eh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland The Ajegunle Of Social Media Platforms[photos] / The Mother Of All Sit At Home begins Now!! - Mazi Simon Ekpa / Prison Congestion: A Denial Of Justice (section 35 Of The 1999 Constitution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.