Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nigerian Man returns 98 Million Naira Mistakenly Transferred To Him - Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man returns 98 Million Naira Mistakenly Transferred To Him - Pic (931 Views)

Daddyfreeze In Trouble As Adeboye Spits Fire, Reveals What He Will Do To Him(pic / Nollywood Actress Crushing On Vector Finally Pecks Him(pic) / Davido's Father Buy An Iphone For Davido & Naija Lady Who met With Him (pic,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man returns 98 Million Naira Mistakenly Transferred To Him - Pic by farem: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
This will challenge Everyone to keep his/her integrity irrespective of the economy.

NIGERIA STILL HAVE MEN OF INTEGRITY.
Men like Mr. Sunny Anderson Osiebe who returned 98 million naira that was mistakenly transferred to him.

God bless you sir.

A word of prayer for him.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=555518915301277&id=245181623001676

Re: Nigerian Man returns 98 Million Naira Mistakenly Transferred To Him - Pic by SoSlimOlak(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
I celebrate you sir

But meanwhile someone somewhere will be thinking why not me ?? cry
If you know you know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man returns 98 Million Naira Mistakenly Transferred To Him - Pic by yanabasee(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
If it's an Abuja based company.... Then it's own by a crooked politician that is trying to disburse some money to unknown accounts to avoid EFCC trailing him....

I swear to this thread that, I'd never return any money mistakenly sent to my account..... I will mistakenly withdraw it and mistakenly buy everything that this government have deprived me of enjoying.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man returns 98 Million Naira Mistakenly Transferred To Him - Pic by chiiraq802(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
98 wat?? embarassed......na to arrange visa 2 seconds!!!
Re: Nigerian Man returns 98 Million Naira Mistakenly Transferred To Him - Pic by majamajic(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
yanabasee:
If it's an Abuja based company.... Then it's own by a crooked politician that is trying to disburse some money to unknown accounts to avoid EFCC trailing him....

I swear to this thread that, I'd never return any money mistakenly sent to my account..... I will mistakenly withdraw it and mistakenly buy everything that this government have deprived me of enjoying.....

what of if u try it and it keeps telling u to visit your nearest bank branch to resolve your banking issues ?

how else will u move the money ?

in most return cases , the account owners can't even move the money , they have no choice than to surrender
Re: Nigerian Man returns 98 Million Naira Mistakenly Transferred To Him - Pic by emeijeh(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
How is of even possible to make a wrong transfer in the tune of that amount ?
Re: Nigerian Man returns 98 Million Naira Mistakenly Transferred To Him - Pic by yanabasee(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2019
majamajic:

what of if u try it and it keeps telling u to visit your nearest bank branch to resolve your banking issues ?

how else will u move the money ?

in most return cases , the account owners can't even move the money , they have no choice than to surrender

Only if they realize it before me..... Then I'll return it and go to social media to make it look like I deliberately return the cash.....
Re: Nigerian Man returns 98 Million Naira Mistakenly Transferred To Him - Pic by olatilldend: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2019
There's no way he would have gotten away with spending the money in the first place. He would've been declared wanted if he didn't return the money.

(1) (Reply)

"#cardib we Love You" - Nigerians Mistake #megantheestallion for Cardib!!! / Khalifa Jones Crowned The Best Rapper In Africa.... / How Oko Oloyun Popularised Herbal Products In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.