Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party (45854 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Osinbajo Shows Confidence In Saki & Peter Obi Look Lost-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by CasNova: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2019
It is profitable to be respectful
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Myself2(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2019
thorpido:
Nothing dey dia.Una too dey read meaning to everything.

Don't mind them
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2019
maynattion:
Yoruba and oneness ehn. wink
I will be attending a function at the Ooni's palace next week... be my guest.
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by knowhowk: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2019
The King Himself ,Oku baba yeye,Alase Ikeji Orisa.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Jaideyone(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2019
Dedetwo:
I can sense a matter of inferior mentality. Alaafin, the Oba, comes out very simply attired why the Ooni, not an Oba, is beaded and carried overweight staff.
the ooni is not an Oba? is he not greater than all the kings in Yoruba land?

you're just another foolish kid trying to rubbish culture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by shaklisco(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2019
Jasen1:
See you that hand shake
they are both SAN
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Balogunodua(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2019
Respect is our tradition smiley
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Balogunodua(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2019
gregyboy:
The ooni is an ooni and not an oba
Thel lonly oba we know is the oba of benin
Oba of benin or oba of edo is only known and repected in edo state, and we don't give a Bleep about him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by YorubaKing: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2019
Bastards, Sycophants, Miscreants, Vagabonds! angry
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Jollylolly(f): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2019
overweight staff kikikikikikikkikikikikiiki savage. sense will not ki you
Dedetwo:
I can sense a matter of inferior mentality. Alaafin, the Oba, comes out very simply attired why the Ooni, not an Oba, is beaded and carried overweight staff.
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Zeemam: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Nigerians to dey have meanings for everything, Ordinary handshake fah. Jobless children
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Macmayhorrr: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2019
Dedetwo:
You really don’t know what it means to be an Ooni of Ife ??
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Zeemam: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2019
I'm proud to be a yoruba demon ...... Common we are so respectful

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Arubajagz: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2019
Jasen1:
See you that hand shake

To the impure, all things are impure. Read your dark mind into everything until you finally go bonkers!
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Lydia696: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2019
When your all thinking is evil everything people do you always think on your evil did

What is bad on that handshake
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Tulsaguy: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2019
Jasen1:
See you that hand shake

Conspiracy theorist. It has no meaning. It's just the way it should be considering osinbajo sitting position. Awon ode
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Shooyie: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2019
Everly! That respect never fades, as its meant to be everywhere.
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by klax(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2019
What is the meaning of this pi st So may I ask the poster if he was expecting Osibande to slap the the monarch or what

Is Alaafin and Osibande age mate or what Pls I don't get what the hell this post meant to stand for.
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by okefrancis: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2019
So what is your problem by vice president to respect Alaafin,or because he's a vice president tben he should disrespect elders, yeye post
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by buddydoze(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2019
Your number isn't going through.
QuickFixx:
Our laminated floors are top notch and affordalbe. They give your appartment an instant look of class and beauty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by kcub: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2019
A KO GBA ni o ni respect ...

@op what's your intention posting this though
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by YungJo207(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2019
maynattion:
Yoruba and oneness ehn. wink

May may wink every thread I go this days you dey always mark present there.... anyways hope you will be watching our U23 tonight against Aston Villa first team? grin cheesy since Klopp don carry all the big boys go Qatar.
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by meekah: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Alaafin. Iku baba yeye. The second most powerful king in Yoruba land. Ooni of Ife the Ojaja II is the most powerful and number 1 king in Yoruba land.
keep deceiving your self

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Pacesetter123(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Jasen1:
See you that hand shake

Tell us wot we don't know please!
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Oshin56(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Jasen1:
See you that hand shake

that handshake get meaning for those who can decode it.
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by AreaFada2: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2019
thundafire:
Instead for development we are always find of lavishing money on all dis expired Kings who offer empty noises, Queen Elizabeth has never been extravagant but makes sure her citizens are ok but Nigeria different story entirely
Dude what is the annual budget of Queen Elizabeth? Do you know how much she gets annually from the Duchy of Lancaster?

She has Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle, Belmoral and several other stately homes used by her children and grandchildren like Clarence House. Yes I have visited all the palaces I mentioned above. Tourists go to see them.

Abeg talk what you know. Many people in UK and very many in New Zealand (where Queen is also their head of state) want the monarchy done away with.

Remember the top Kings in Nigeria today were rulers or even emperors of their their land before the British came. The British brought down our monarchies and use our wealth to strengthen their own economy and monarchy. Here you are saying what you do not know.

In Benin for example the Oba has to settle family disputes, land dispute, inter communal disputes, even local and national political disputes between people. Every resident in Benin/Edo, no matter how lowly has a right to be heard by the Oba if local chiefs and head of towns cannot satisfactorily resolve their grievances.

The Oba can still be sitting hearing cases up to 7pm. Which govt courts hear cases up to 7pm or later?

When you do not see the Oba at parties or occasions frequently, he has many local issues to attend to. Cases that would be in govt court for years unresolved if taken to court.

Even this Obaseki and Oshiomhole saga Oba has cautioned them. But when it becomes an open Political spat Oba has to keep away from it to maintain constitutional political neutrality.

I am sure most other kings have local issues they quietly resolve.

Let's educate ourselves first before we talk.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Charli3benkz(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2019
Dedetwo:
Ogbeni shut up... What do u know.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by mechanics(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jasen1:
See you that hand shake

I see am, big men handshake.
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by jahsharon: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dedetwo:

This one is an unfortunate child.
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by gregyboy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Balogunodua:

Oba of benin or oba of edo is only known and repected in edo state, and we don't give a Bleep about him.

You all do thats why you all are bearing the name oba in Yoruba land
Re: Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party by Dedetwo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How is Oni not an oba?

Do you actually know the denotation of Ooni?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada / Bukola Saraki Visits Sandra Davou, Sergeant Assaulted At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.