Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Gov. Wike To Sen. Abe: Amaechi Costs You Rivers' Governorship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike To Sen. Abe: Amaechi Costs You Rivers' Governorship (1196 Views)

INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race / Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike To Sen. Abe: Amaechi Costs You Rivers' Governorship by Citizenshelm: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
… l have not guaranteed any ethnic nationality the situation of Governor says Governor Wike

Waterways State Governor, Nyesom Wike has proclaimed that Senator Magnus Abe would have become the Governor of Rivers State in the event that he had tuned in to his recommendation and left the, at that point administration of Rotimi Amaechi when he left.

The Governor who talked on Monday during a solidarity visit by the Ogoni Ethnic Nationality at the Government House Port Harcourt, in any case, said he has not guaranteed any ethnic nationality, the situation of representative.

"Let no one state that I have met with Ogoni Ethnic Nationality and I guaranteed them Governor. I didn't guarantee since I can't give.

"It is just God that will give the situation of Governor. With legitimate course of action, things should be possible. Try not to say I made a guarantee, don't depend on anybody, simply buckle down. As Nyesom Wike, I can just help, however can't make anybody Governor ", he said.

He asked Rivers individuals to accept him for instance where a pioneer announced that not without a fight would he develop Rivers State Governor.

"Accept me for instance. Somebody stayed here and said not without a battle to the death would I be Governor. Am I not Governor today? I am going towards eight years.

"No one ought to compromise you that you can't be Governor. Try not to take the situation of God. Try not to enable anybody to take the brilliance of God", Governor Wike said.

Talking further, Governor Wike expressed that Senator Magnus Abe would have become the Governor of the state in the event that he tuned in to his recommendation and left the, at that point administration of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi with him.

He noticed that with the races over, it is the ideal opportunity for administration . He expressed gratitude toward the individuals of Ogoni Ethnic Nationality for supporting him to win the political race.

He encouraged the individuals of Ogoni Ethnic Nationality to be joined together and cooperate so as to accomplish set objectives, just as fabricate connects crosswise over different ethnic nationalities to succeed politically .

The Governor prompted Ogoni individuals with the goal to run for governorship political decision in the state to be completely arranged to battle for the position.

He noticed that no organization in the state has given Ogoni individuals the quantity of arrangements his organization has given them.

"No organization in this state has given Ogoni individuals a greater number of arrangements than me", he said

Senator Wike utilized the discussion to imply the individuals of Ogoni Ethnic Nationality on the State Government's choice to secure Shell's offer in OML 11 .

He lamented the antagonistic publicity by certain individuals in the zone. He prompted them not to enable lawbreakers to talk for their sake.

He stated: "We have enabled crooks to represent us. A few heads use crooks to talk for their benefit. The following thing you hear, I am an ex-instigator. What are you fomenting? You gather cash all over and become ex-fomenter.

"We kick back and support crooks to chat for the benefit of Ogoni Ethnic Nationality. What number of you have turned out to state what that kid is stating isn't right."

Talking during the Solidarity Visit, Gbenemene Tai and Chairman, Supreme Council of Ogoni Council of Traditional Rulers, King G.N.K. Giniwa praised the senator for his help to the Ogonis. He vowed their unalloyed and undeterred help to the organization.

Exhibiting the location of the individuals of Ogoni Ethnic Nationality, Senator Bennett Birabi expressed gratitude toward Governor Wike for the various framework set up in Ogoni land. He likewise lauded Governor Wike for the reclamation of harmony in the state and Ogoniland.

He additionally praised the senator for the obtaining of OML 11 to serve the state and Ogoni individuals.

https://www.ngvibezloaded.com/gov-wike-to-sen-abe-amaechi-costs-you-rivers-governorship/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Gov. Wike To Sen. Abe: Amaechi Costs You Rivers' Governorship by ALPHABASE: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Gov. Wike To Sen. Abe: Amaechi Costs You Rivers' Governorship by Sonoyom(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Gov. Wike To Sen. Abe: Amaechi Costs You Rivers' Governorship by Brandstudio01: 1:51am On Dec 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Gov. Wike To Sen. Abe: Amaechi Costs You Rivers' Governorship by Smithkafors(m): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2019
Magnus Abe should decamp to PDP soonest....
Re: Gov. Wike To Sen. Abe: Amaechi Costs You Rivers' Governorship by dukeprince50: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Gov. Wike To Sen. Abe: Amaechi Costs You Rivers' Governorship by Bukino222(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2019
We don hear

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun: Tears For A Race That Sold Its Soul. I Mean Tears From Heaven... / Anthony Joshua Prostrate To Buhari Has He Presents His Belt To Him / Exposed!!! New Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Forged His University Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.