Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Naira Marley Had It Good In 2019, He May Fade Off 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Had It Good In 2019, He May Fade Off 2020 (358 Views)

#marlians: Naira Marley Had An Advanced Level Of Education (photos) / 9ice Will Be Voting Donald Duke As President In 2019 / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Had It Good In 2019, He May Fade Off 2020 by Owerri1stSon: 2:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Everybody want to attach themselves to success irrespective of how he or she may have achieved it.

Of course, he was a total shutdown in Nigeria music industry this year 2019, but can we be guaranteed of his continuous success in 2020?

Pulse!!!

let go back to the time Azeez Fashola A.K.A Naira Marley was first arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, I permit myself to burst your bubbles that he had it all planned out

He sang ‘”Am I A Yahoo Boy“‘ and was also defending Yahoo Boys the very period EFCC was actually hot, finding, chasing and catching every rat in their holes.

I don’t know if the EFCC were aware but he knew what he was doing and what awaits him at the end.

He knew doing this was the opportunity that would or may likely skyrocket and capitalize his fame.

The EFCC might be or might not be aware of this. But he used them because they all danced to his tune.

Of course we knew he would pay off those bail thrown at him, at least not with his juggernaut observant friends in the music industry.

After his arrest, each and every Nigerian home and in diaspora started routing and demanding for his release from the claws of EFCC.

He happily enjoyed Nigerians attention.

It was just too much. Too much I must say.

They come a time we couldn’t read proper news updates due to, Naira Marley did this or that.

The support was that massive.

But with all these, it might not be carried to 2020. (Eh get why).

Now this is what I am trying to say or ask. Why is this Court case of robbery coming just few days to January? Can you flow with me?

Few days to January, he has been declared wanted, and trust me, this case will linger till 2020. I believe he might be using this opportunity to gain more fans and popularity has he did the last time.

But I believe it may nail him down and he will lose lots of fans. This is not yahoo case, this robbery.

if the case happens to die now, then we are not hearing of Naira Marley till when he brings up another controversy and if this case continues, then his lose huge fan base.

Even though he is trying to become controversial, theft is not just the part he should take.

Celebrities feeds on controversies. You doubt that?

I was discussing with a celebrity friend of mine(name withheld) and I asked him, why are you getting fatter, his response was “I no fat for nothing, i go shake Internet with this fatness.”

They need to do Something controversial to get more endorsements and become more popular no matter how degrading it my be.

Conclusion to Naira Marley Had It Good In 2019, He May Fade Off 2020

In conclusion, since Naira Marley Had It Good In 2019, He May Fade Off 2020 because the opportunity to kick start his celebrities trend in 2020.

Source: https://gistfam.com/naira-marley-had-it-good-in-2019-he-may-fade-off-2020/

MissyB3, Fynestboi, Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Re: Naira Marley Had It Good In 2019, He May Fade Off 2020 by MrRemedy(m): 3:56am On Dec 17, 2019
Lemme book space, I know it gonna hit front page in the morning. �
Re: Naira Marley Had It Good In 2019, He May Fade Off 2020 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2019
angry angry
Nonsense. Naira Marley is here to stay. He ain't going no where.

Control the crowd, control the crowd. Marlians come forward, the rest fvck off. cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Touching & Crying Comedy Skits By Late Moji Olaiya "Torture" Latest 2019 Nigeria / Lil Kesh Falls On Stage Twice During Olamide’s ‘made In Lagos’ Concert / Why Davido's "Fall" Is Truly The Afrobeat Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.