Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today (23780 Views)

President Buhari's Aides Surprise Him On His 77th Birthday (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by chocolatelady(f): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Wishing u Gods abundant Grace, love, blessings, favours, peace, guidance and protection . May the Almighty Allah grant u more wisdom and good health of mind and body as u pilot the affairs of our nation. Age with grace. Happy birthday GMB !
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2019
Criminal, no be only 77, na 7, all over Nigeria's political history, we've never had a leader as corrupt and clueless as Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by chocolatelady(f): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Asifiwe:
77 Years indeed.
Wole Soyinka was born in 13 July 1934, He is 85 , His minds are still intact and sharp
Chinua Acheba was born on November 16, 1930, Until he died, he never lost his mind and his reasoning
Obasanjo was Born in March 5, 1937, He still retain the Buoyancy of a sane Mind
Alex Ekwueme was Born On October 21, 1932, His sanity of mind was obvious until he died
and several others whose name are known by Nigerians who even in their 80s and beyond 80s were sharp in Judgement and pungent in their opinion

If He is 77 why is Aisha Buhari the one telling us that some un-elected impostors are the ones taking decision in Aso Rock,
Why is he not addressing the Nation on the issues bordering the country
Why is he not in the Public and sorting things out?
The Popular opinion is that he has gone senile and does not have the sharpness to lead

Why does he travel more to be seen as working while either hiding in Daura or Aso rock that Mamman Daura is more powerful than the President of a Nation or Abha Kyari
I doubt the 77 Years old narrative
The Real age need verifying Because the President is no longer as active as he aught
Must u always wail. Today is Bubu’s birthday. Say happy birthday or move on.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by VirginSearcher(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2019
DAVE5:

As in ehn...

At 77 would you have juice to move an economy forward anymore
I'm very angry with those that bought into his deceit and voted him in the first place, Buhari was never an option. I know he would still be thinking is a dream, because he never believed he would rule this country. useless people!.. Tufiakwa!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2019
Buhari I am organizing a birthday party for you in Germany. No need to come with family or bodyguards. It is strictly by invitation.

I want us to party and celebrate the best president ever.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by DAVE5(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2019
VirginSearcher:

I'm very angry with those that bought into his deceit and voted him in the first place, Buhari was never an option. I know he would still be thinking is a dream, because he never believed he would rule this country. useless people!.. Tufiakwa!

Your anger is good, it might lead us all to take action in this country one day

All we do is say, god will do this meanwhile we sit and hope things turn around, we need to stand and take action
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by VirginSearcher(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2019
DAVE5:

Your anger is good, it might lead us all to take action in this country one day

All we do is say, god will do this meanwhile we sit and hope things turn around, we need to stand and take action
We Nigerians no get morale everyone dey fear.. e get the kind protest security forces go see with multitude of people dem sef go japa!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by DAVE5(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2019
VirginSearcher:

We Nigerians no get morale everyone dey fear.. e get the kind protest security forces go see with multitude of people dem sef go japa!

When you push a dog to wall, you know what happens

One day nah one day
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by dukeprince50: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2019
nairalanduseles:

U and your bday mate ugly die
If na by beauty, forget o. Buhari is one of the most handsome people ever to rule Nigeria, his height, shape of his face, gap toothed, smiles and simplicity. But that guy for front page worwor o

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by dahmie2013: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2019
Happy birthday President Mohammed Buhari! Wishing you many more years!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Incandescent(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Happy birthday bro but na small you take fine pass Oshiomhole

He take small resemble that Port Harcourt serial killer
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by urahara(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2019
Just came to read comments grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by VirginSearcher(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2019
DAVE5:

When you push a dog to wall, you know what happens

One day nah one day
My brother I hope so.. imagine a president that has no contribution to make to the nation, no ideas.. nothing nothing.. see the fellow ancestor he appointed as CJN someone with zero educational knowledge that I can't even process how he read his sharia law.. Nigeria is in a big mess.. with Buhari we can't achieve anything as a nation in fact we are a laughing stock outside the world since he came in..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by DAVE5(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2019
VirginSearcher:

My brother I hope so.. imagine a president that has no contribution to make to the nation, no ideas.. nothing nothing.. see the fellow ancestor he appointed as CJN someone with zero educational knowledge that I can't even process how he read his sharia law.. Nigeria is in a big mess.. with Buhari we can't achieve anything as a nation in fact we are a laughing stock outside the world since he came in..

One day nah one day
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by VirginSearcher(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2019
DAVE5:

One day nah one day
We too docile and fearful and the biggest one is that we don't have a unified believe due to everyone's personal interest so e go hard bro.. there is no unity in Nigeria u might start something other tribes will back off! too many ethnic differences is killing the country
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Kingluqman(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2019
You for no share birthday with that man.. anyway, na only one celebrant we gat here. Happy birthday to you bro grin grin
Dannybammz:
Happy birthday to Me, the president of the federal republic and I share the same birthdate.. Many successful years ahead. Happy birthday ✌�����

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2019
post=84979479:

Honestly I dey envy this baba enh... people too respect this man GMB .. despite what okoroawusa and amosun did in the past , they always give Buhari the respect unlike the nuisances fanikayode and Reno. Well they are also going to get that also insha Allah

Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Too much love all around!
So much love for our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari by Sane, good and positive Nigerians.
God will celebrate all of you on your day of joy and celebrations also.
We came back to Nairaland today from our busy December Barbecue parties,
just to celebrate our darling Daddy's Birthday.
May God continue to bless him with many more beautiful years ahead.
God bless you all.
A special Barbecue to celebrate Daddy's birthday on the grill at the moment, although dad wants it low key as usual,
But we must celebrate this man of integrity and principle.
Y'all invited guys.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Over 2000 views under one minute?!
....and still counting!!!
Too much love for our handsome Daddy.
Sai Baba all da way............

Hmmmmmm, This is deep......

This is not a time/thread or day to join some failures to exchange words Prince.
Kindly leave them to their sad lives as we celebrate our darling President biko.
The more you reply, the more sadness they come up with.
God bless you Prince!
Time to celebrate......
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Mywd: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Na just d good side of him una dey see o......

Una never know wetin diz man wan do for Nigeria.... The bad things.......
He should better know that he cannot live forever....

Happy birthday to you sir...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by DAVE5(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2019
VirginSearcher:

We too docile and fearful and the biggest one is that we don't have a unified believe due to everyone's personal interest so e go hard bro.. there is no unity in Nigeria u might start something other tribes will back off! too many ethnic differences is killing the country

I have sat and wished we would set aside our personal interests and pursue a bigger one, interest of everybody, young or old, rich or poor, weak or strong, but they say if wishes were horses,

Greed is our major problem which kills unity
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Robenna(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2019
Hbd Presido,

Nigeria Will Be Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by VirginSearcher(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2019
DAVE5:

I have sat and wished we would set aside our personal interests and pursue a bigger one, interest of everybody, young or old, rich or poor, weak or strong, but they say if wishes were horses,

Greed is our major problem which kills unity
As in eh! I just read now that 37 billion will be used in renovating national assembly, u can imagine a country where poverty is high, people are suffering and they are focused in doing rubbish!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Advocate500: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2019
dukeprince50:

If Good luck who cannot account for N30trillion mismanaged under him is
Prayer pt 1. We also pray that God rule you the same way GEJ ruled Nigeria. Can u say Amen.

Prayer pt 2 if GEJ was better than PMB, let God give u all ur heart desires otherwise let nothing good come ur way.
when are we going to stop reasoning from ethnic and tribal sentiment in this country? Y do most of u on this forum always think that anybody who is speaking against Buhari today is a supporter of Jonathan? I supported Buhari and Apc in 2015 ,no reasonable person will trade good leadership on the alter of tribalism, evil leadership does no good to anybody, even those that may think that is benefiting them may turn to wail tomorrow so let be sensible in our support.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2019
I senior am sef!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2019
By next year BUBU will be 67 because as a mooselim you can choose when you want to start counting your age using Christian or Mooselim calender
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Asifiwe:
77 Years indeed.
Wole Soyinka was born in 13 July 1934, He is 85 , His minds are still intact and sharp
Chinua Acheba was born on November 16, 1930, Until he died, he never lost his mind and his reasoning
Obasanjo was Born in March 5, 1937, He still retain the Buoyancy of a sane Mind
Alex Ekwueme was Born On October 21, 1932, His sanity of mind was obvious until he died
and several others whose name are known by Nigerians who even in their 80s and beyond 80s were sharp in Judgement and pungent in their opinion

If He is 77 why is Aisha Buhari the one telling us that some un-elected impostors are the ones taking decision in Aso Rock,
Why is he not addressing the Nation on the issues bordering the country
Why is he not in the Public and sorting things out?
The Popular opinion is that he has gone senile and does not have the sharpness to lead

Why does he travel more to be seen as working while either hiding in Daura or Aso rock that Mamman Daura is more powerful than the President of a Nation or Abha Kyari
I doubt the 77 Years old narrative
The Real age need verifying Because the President is no longer as active as he aught
LOL, hatred for someone more successful than the destiny of your entire generation will only worsen your case, your are proud to be his enemy, remember his family and the good people of Nigeria are cursing on his enemies day and night, as far I'm concerned, I curse all Buhari's enemies and all those that want bad for this country... Don't let me complete it,
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by dukeprince50: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2019
Advocate500:
when are we going to stop reasoning from ethnic and tribal sentiment in this country? Y do most of u on this forum always think that anybody who is speaking against Buhari today is a supporter of Jonathan? I supported Buhari and Apc in 2015 ,no reasonable person will trade good leadership on the alter of tribalism, evil leadership does no good to anybody, even those that may think that is benefiting them may turn to wail tomorrow so let be sensible in our support.
Did u see the prayer u gave? God should rule his life the way Buhari ruled Nigeria, BTW, I am from Rivers state which shows I am not reasoning as a tribal bigot, what GEJ did to this country was too much, that is why I just get angry over those supporting him,
Sorry I misunderstood you but not my fault, most Buhari haters support GEJ, and it annoys me why people still love that man, he was the reason we are in this mess, if he was good, we wouldn't think of bringing in Buhari.
Once again, sorry and merry Xmas in advance
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Dannybammz:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate... I'm even grateful say you still rate me pass Oshiomole.. Thanks once again...
Damn it,such maturity...i have never seen such before. Happy birthday dear,i owe you a cake...lots of love to you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by DAVE5(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
VirginSearcher:

As in eh! I just read now that 37 billion will be used in renovating national assembly, u can imagine a country where poverty is high, people are suffering and they are focused in doing rubbish!

Lol.. 37billion
Wow

As if the full building collapsed before, even a brand new NA shouldn’t cost that much

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by ysteph: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Ask google.
drips8:
How will his birthday help Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.