Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Buhari's Wife Celebrates Him On Birthday With Touching Phrase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Wife Celebrates Him On Birthday With Touching Phrase (519 Views)

Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Wife Celebrates Him On Birthday With Touching Phrase by Bloggers: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2019
“Happy Birthday to MY incorruptible General Muhammadu Buhari,” First Lady hails the president as he clocks 77

Shared with Caption.

Happy Birthday to MY incorruptible GMB.
I wish you Allah’s Guidance Protection and Good Health to continue steering the affairs of our dear nation .
Long Live GMB
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria !

Source ; https://twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1206722339083358208

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Celebrates Him On Birthday With Touching Phrase by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Buhari's Wife Celebrates Him On Birthday With Touching Phrase by Okoroawusa: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2019
ITxBUSH:
Happy Birthday President Muhammadu Buhari.

Why did she refer him as GMB? Is he also a dictator in Za Oza Room?
The sarcasm was lost on you...Pele o!
Re: Buhari's Wife Celebrates Him On Birthday With Touching Phrase by Okoroawusa: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2019
ITxBUSH:
Happy Birthday President Muhammadu Buhari.

Why did she refer him as GMB? Is he also a dictator in Za Oza Room?
She was mocking someone n it certainly wasn't her husband...onye atulu ilu kowalu ya ego eji nu nne ya nalu n'ihi.
Re: Buhari's Wife Celebrates Him On Birthday With Touching Phrase by Randy100: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2019
I wish the president Isaiah 3:11
Re: Buhari's Wife Celebrates Him On Birthday With Touching Phrase by tellwisdom: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2019
This post doesn’t matter to me.Spits angry
Re: Buhari's Wife Celebrates Him On Birthday With Touching Phrase by emeijeh(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2019
Randy100:
I wish the president Isaiah 3:11
A very big Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari's Wife Celebrates Him On Birthday With Touching Phrase by lalasticlala(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2019
tellwisdom:
This post doesn’t matter to me.Spits angry

You chop Cockroach? You still de spit after all these years? LOL

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Youths Should Be Inspired By Hanan Buhari’s Use Of Presidential Jet – MURIC / ‘nkem, I Got Your Back’– Ihedioha’s Wife Consoles Him Over Supreme Court Loss / Politicians Hired Miscreants To Disgrace PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.