Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Internet Connection Services - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Internet Connection Services (164 Views)

How Do You Deal With Internet Connection Issues As A Freelancer / Connected To Wifi, But No Internet Connection? 5 Ways To Fix It / Five Simple Ways To Troubleshoot A Slow Internet Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Connection Services by techsteq: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2019
If you are looking for a profitable provider, move your business to another location or expand your network infrastructure, let ICS help you and do the work for you. Our relationship with Internet providers and various telecom operators allows us to offer you several options and negotiate for you.

ICS has one of the most diverse portfolios in the telecommunications industry, which includes local lines, long-distance communications, free service, data transfer, Internet T1, PRI, digital T1, cable Internet, DSL and managed services of operators and Internet providers. more reliable
Our industry experience allows us to offer our clients a source of impartial advice and guidance. We will also take advantage of our relationships to offer our customers the best prices from major operators.

We will provide you with offers depending on your needs and on which operator or Internet service provider meets your required needs.

ICS is a consulting company based in San Diego, California with over 16 years of experience in telecommunications and IT services. Our mission is to simplify telecommunications and managed services for companies, from companies working in one place to enterprises. We have relationships with AT&T, Cox Business, Spectrum Business, TelePacific, Level 3 and many others.

We offer our consulting services tailored to your interests and needs. Contact us for a free evaluation of your network services.

Our services[center][/center]
IT services
IT projects from creating virtual PBX systems to upgrading equipment. We can do it all.

Managed Services
We manage applications and managed integrated IT services.

the Internet
We represent more than 30 Internet providers, cable companies, telecommunications companies and MSP. Let us give you several different solutions from our suppliers.

Get In Touch
Web: Techsteq Solution
Email: Info@techsteq.com
Phone: 1-855-207-8409

Re: Internet Connection Services by jogncartman: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2020
I had a situation where I needed to connect two TVs and a video surveillance system in the house. But my provider couldn't provide me with such services. As a result, I had to change my provider. And I didn't regret it. The new provider I chose is much better. First, the Internet speed is high. Secondly, the support service is working normally. Third, their prices are much lower than others. I am happy with the use. If someone is interested then look at the information about the usave provider.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Way To Take My Growing Business Forward / "There is one APC in Edo" / Thursday 26th December 2019 Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.