Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

No Security Presence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Security Presence (241 Views)

Planned Protests In Kano Shelved Amid Heavy Security Presence / Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home / Heavy Security Presence At APC National Secretariat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Security Presence by shininglite(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2019
I have been a traveller for more than 15yrs now, I have travelled on many nigerian roads from port harcourt to enugu express road, akwa ibom to calabar, warri to lagos,.the okenne abuja road, so many I can't even remember..

This year I have been travelling on abuja -kaduna-zaria - kano road and I observed that there is no single police or army check points on that Road..from abuja all the way to kano no police check point, both in the day and at night..and there have been cases of robbery and kidanapping on that road especially at night

Southern and western roads every 2km you will see a police or an army check point..

How come they allow criminals with weapons move freely in the north?

How come they allow hard drugs pushers move freely?

The other day el -rufai declared kaduna-zaria -kano road as the safest in nigeria..

The safest road without a single check point..?

Earlier this week i was travelling on that road in the early hours of the morning we had to stop at a filling station at zaria because arm robbers we operating freely for hours with resistance

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Umahi: A Rare Gem, An Enigma, The Pride And Hope Of Our Generation - Monica / Timipre Sylva Announces His Real/official Social Media Handles. / Uk Charity Commission Indicts Christ Embassy Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.