Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ex OAU Registrar Dotun Awoyemi, Set To Give Scholarships To Ife Indigenes. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex OAU Registrar Dotun Awoyemi, Set To Give Scholarships To Ife Indigenes. (355 Views)

Charms And Fetish Objects On Display As Ife Indigenes Invade OAU In Protest / Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence / Trump Approves Embassy Scholarships To Study In USA (bsc, Msc Phd) For African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex OAU Registrar Dotun Awoyemi, Set To Give Scholarships To Ife Indigenes. by micronut(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2019
The Immediate past Registrar of Obafemi Awolowo University, Mr. Oladotun Awoyemi has started an annual Scholarship foundation to fresh undergraduates who are indigenes of Ile-Ife.

The former University Administrator took to his Facebook account to inform that general public of this philanthropic gesture.

He wrote..

“On the occasion of my 60th birthday, my children resolved to present to me, as my birthday gift, an endowment fund of two million naira, interest on which should be used as scholarship for Ife indigenes”

“This decision was made based on their observation of the way I had been assisting needy students over the years and they would love to see this continue in Perpetuity.”

“Applicants could visit the site below to participate in the first edition”.

The first edition is set to give N50,000 each to 3 categories of fresh undergraduates in 2020.

The three categories are; Student with Best/Highest Jamb Result in the last UTME who is an indigene of Ife, Best result in WAEC or NECO in 2019 SSCE and Best Essay Write up on the topic “Talent is equally distributed, Opportunity is not”.

To apply See Dotun and Funmi Awoyemi (DFA) Scholarships Site here for details.

Note: To qualify for any of the categories, you must submit your SSCE Results, Jamb Results and your Essay write up for each categories.. Failure to do so will render application incomplete.

Good luck..

Apply directly through this link

https://naijalocals.com.ng/ex-oau-registrar-dotun-awoyemi-set-to-give-scholarships-to-ife-indigenes/

(1) (Reply)

Make At Least 50k For Christmas Completely Free!!!!! / [new] 100 Best Happy Christmas And New Year Messages And Sms For 2019 / Snake Killed Inside My Neigbours Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.