Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted (957 Views)

Big Power Bank To JUMP START your Car Battery in 2secs Anywhere Anytime (VIDEO) / SMALLEST GSM/GPS DEVICE For Human/goods/AUTO Tracking @ 17k Promo. >1wk Battery / Auto Diagnosis, Auto Tracking, Auto Procurement,Auto Digital Engraving Post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by Pebontrack(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2010
Get GPS/GSM/GPRS Tracking system installed in your vehicle- cars and trucks for just N50,000.00

What you stand to benefit:

FREE USERNAME AND PASSWORD

*operational with your cell phones
*free software for fleet management both through the hand sets and your computer system in the office.
*get locations to the street level - anywhere in Nigeria
*Remote demobilisation of the vehicle - with your cell phone
*listen to conversations within and around the vehicle remotely
*no 3rd party interference - you have direct access to your vehicle without getting the provider involved
*discount available for fleet of vehicles, Real-time (internet tracking options) also available

Call 08032453176 or 017904879
Email info@pebonsolutions.com
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by igochopurs(f): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2010
How many city street maps on your application? Not google maps please.
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by Pebontrack(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2010
Please visit www.pebontrack.com username: test, password:1

After your visit, let me know what you think before I show you another. Thanks
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by igochopurs(f): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2010
The same un completed google maps in there.
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by Pebontrack(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2010
If you are interested in a detailed street mapping of Nigerian cities, popular area landmarks including detailed streets' name we can provide that for you via mapinfo
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by igochopurs(f): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2010
Its not about what i am interested in, it is about doing things right and using the correct up to date maps for your software.
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by Pebontrack(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2010
Our clients are satisfied with what we offer. All reported cases have been successfully handled. Our system is right for our organization. We appreciate your coments, thank you.
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by Pebontrack(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2010
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by igochopurs(f): 2:47am On Nov 29, 2010
Pebontrack:

Get GPS/GSM/GPRS Tracking system installed in your vehicle- cars and trucks for just N50,000.00

What you stand to benefit:

FREE USERNAME AND PASSWORD

*operational with your cell phones
*free software for fleet management both through the hand sets and your computer system in the office.
*get locations to the street level - anywhere in Nigeria
*Remote demobilisation of the vehicle - with your cell phone
*listen to conversations within and around the vehicle remotely
*no 3rd party interference - you have direct access to your vehicle without getting the provider involved
*discount available for fleet of vehicles, Real-time (internet tracking options) also available

Call 08032453176 or 017904879
Email info@pebonsolutions.com

Lie?
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by Pebontrack(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2010
My oga Igochopur$, please kindly show this entire forum the truth. Post the right thing here for us all to see. This forum deserves the best and if its yours we will promote it for you as well, please I beg you, post it here and provide a test username and password for all to visit. We want to see not only our street, we want to see our toilets, bathroom and even bedroom online. Thank you
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by igochopurs(f): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2010
^^^

You made a wrong assertion that will at best deceive people and all i am doing is for you to correct your initial statement- i am not interested in seeing your toilets. I am not into car tracking, but if you claim you "get locations to the street level - anywhere in Nigeria" and all you can show me to prove that is Google maps which doesnt even have street maps of all 36 state capitals in Nigeria, then, you have lied.
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by Pebontrack(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2010
Now I know where you are coming from. All adverts in this forum is only an invitation to treat including the tokunbo (smashed or used cars advertised here). Not a contract whatsoever.Prospects are expected to see what is paid for before deploying or delivering the system or cars as the case may be.

I showed you one generally used and I gave you a test username and password for you to visit afterwhich I will show you another more detailed and generally attracts a little more cost than advertised.(Read my initial reply to your initial enquiry for confirmation).
If true or lie, it remains the decision of the numerous insurance companies and hundreds of private clients to that currently use our system to make. Not you.
If we are to use this forum to castigate, insults or even using derogatory remarks on ourselves, it will not go well even with you that think you sell the best product in the planet. It is believed that users of this forum are respected and busy professionals who take advantage of internet instead of sitting under the sun to showcase their wares.

I believe if your tokunbo cars are subject to approval by ELizade, Briscoe or Coscharis they will also say that you deceieve people and a liar as well. Please my brother, I will appreciate if you are focused on seeing that you are the best car dealer on this forum and not channel your energy and sweat into somebody else' business.
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by igochopurs(f): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2010
^^^^

Face the topic. Noone is interested in trading words with you, or competing the market with you. You are the one trying to go personal and use derogatory words.

My simple point is this. If you claim you have street maps of anywhere in Nigeria. We should be able to see a better map and not the google maps you use on your application. This is my point. Simple as ABC.
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by Pebontrack(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2010
I did not take it personal until you used the words "Liar and Deception". Please be courteous! Those are unnecessary words.
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by igochopurs(f): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2010
lie with a question mark does not mean Lier-
Re: Auto Tracking Done, Anywhere, Anytime; Dealers/agents/marketers Wanted by Pebontrack(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2010
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Registered 2005 Toyota Rav 4 For N1.450m / Cool Peugeot 306 For Sale / 2 Dozens Of Uniformed Mack Rd Model Dump Truck 4sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.