Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Expectant Mother Dies At Childbirth Because Her Pastor Said C-section Is A Sin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expectant Mother Dies At Childbirth Because Her Pastor Said C-section Is A Sin (581 Views)

Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn / Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expectant Mother Dies At Childbirth Because Her Pastor Said C-section Is A Sin by Linx1234: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
A viral story of a pregnant mother who died during childbirth because she together with her husband refused cesarean section on the instructions of their pastor.

According to the social media user who shared the news, the husband of the late woman is his friend and a couple of weeks ago, the wife was informed during a scan that due to some complications coupled with the child’s weight, she has to give birth through cesarean section.

When the pastor of the couple who married just last year was informed about the scan results and recommendations from the doctor, he advised them against it.

The pastor assured them God wants then to give birth as a natural couple and not short cuts through a cesarean section which he described as wrong just like many other pastors describe it as evil.

Well, the wife went into labor last week and neither the mother or the baby came out alive. Both died attempting to give birth the natural way against the doctor’s advice.

Read the full story here...................https://janefblog.com/11087-2expectant-mother-dies-at-childbirth-because-her-pastor-said-c-section-is-a-sin/

Re: Expectant Mother Dies At Childbirth Because Her Pastor Said C-section Is A Sin by okomile(f): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
The husband and the pastor should be prosecuted for murder!

Some religious sects do not also allow blood transfusion. It is well
Re: Expectant Mother Dies At Childbirth Because Her Pastor Said C-section Is A Sin by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
okomile:
The husband and the pastor should be prosecuted for murder!

Some religious sects do not also allow blood transfusion. It is well
I am educated, I know how to read and write.. There is no way a pastor/Imam would tell me that C-S is a sin? How? Where? When? God says you should even denounce the religion when someone threatens to kill you if don't do so. The assassin called pastor and the Murderer called her husband should be at least be sentenced to 50yrs in prison

2 Likes

Re: Expectant Mother Dies At Childbirth Because Her Pastor Said C-section Is A Sin by Beremx(f): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
I lost a childhood friend in the same manner.

Fake pastors deceiving the gullible.
Re: Expectant Mother Dies At Childbirth Because Her Pastor Said C-section Is A Sin by okomile(f): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
Correct!!!

BabangidaHamza:
I am educated, I know how to read and write.. There is no way a pastor/Imam would tell me that C-S is a sin? How? Where? When? God says you should even denounce the religion when someone threatens to kill you if don't do so. The assassin called pastor and the Murderer called her husband should be at least be sentenced to 50yrs in prison

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Armed Men Killed An Innocent Man / 23 Killed, Palace, Houses Burnt Down As Gunmen Attack Community In Kogi / Teenage Boy Arrested For Stealing Female Under Wears For Ritual Purpose In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.