Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

I Want To Leave My Mark Here - Marc-andre Ter Stegan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Leave My Mark Here - Marc-andre Ter Stegan (543 Views)

Marc Bola Charged For A Tweet Made 9 Years Ago / Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Mark Here - Marc-andre Ter Stegan by OfficialDlh(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
FC Barcelona first choice goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegan has revealed his furure plans for the club and how ready he is for Wednesday's Clasico against rival Real Madrid.

The German international who was named on the bench in his first Clasico back in 2014 has been impressive for the club this season as he has been consistence.

Speaking with Goal, ahead of the game against Madrid tomorrow, ter Stegan revealed his primary goal is to make the club happy and also leave his mark at the club.

'In football, you never know what's going to happen. I want to make the club happy and leave my mark,' He said

Continue Reading: http://www.elitessport.de/2019/12/i-want-to-leave-my-mark-here-marc-andre.html

Re: I Want To Leave My Mark Here - Marc-andre Ter Stegan by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Best shopper
Na him and Messi be our Saviour
Re: I Want To Leave My Mark Here - Marc-andre Ter Stegan by OfficialDlh(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
you are right
Hizzy:
Best shopper
Na him and Messi be our Saviour

(1) (Reply)

Five Foreign-Nigerian Sportsmen That Made Us Proud In 2019 / José Mourinho Calls Southampton Coach ‘an Idiot’ And Attacks VAR Power / 7 Teenagers Who Could Become The World’s Best In The Post Messi-ronaldo Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.