Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

CHRISTIAN WEIGHTLOSS - Anionting Must Go With Strong Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CHRISTIAN WEIGHTLOSS - Anionting Must Go With Strong Body (178 Views)

Maintain Good Health And Strong Body / Sweet Sex With Strong And Longer Penis / The Flat Tummy And Weightloss Herbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHRISTIAN WEIGHTLOSS - Anionting Must Go With Strong Body by FROkoroMiss(f): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
I received this message from one of the ladies who follow me. Believe me when I say I know how hard it is to lose weight. Not just physically bUt mentally too.

Why change you ask?

I know someone who told me to not bother to exercise as I had always been fat. That was in the year 2013 when I just began. Gosh! You come up against your own mind and people opinions too. But you are a #strongWoman and you can do this.

I read James Goll @jamesgoll his wife saying she got to a point where she verily believed that exercise was #SPiritualWarfare
Believe it or not your life would change when you go on a #WEIGHTLoss journey. Habit change. And what you believe about yourself and what you can do would change too. THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR YOU.

We have already begun our FIRST BATCH OF WEIGHTLOSS PARTICIPANTS so I apologize if you are joining us now, you won’t be added to this first batch. But we opened up registrations for a NEW BATCH since last week. Registrations would be open for 30 days till January 14th 2019 and we begin the second batch of our WEIGHTLOSS class on January 15th 2020.

Please find details for what the #weightlossclass entails below:

1: Would be done on a WEIGHTLOSS online group on Whatsapp so you can join from wherever you are ✔️
2: You receive an introductory eBook on weightloss 101 IMMEDIATELY you join so you know what to do ✔️

3: Knowledge on what exercises to do .✔️

4: Knowledge on calories and what to say RIGHT ✔️
5: Accountability for 30 days✔️
6: LOSE WEIGHT OVER THE new year HOLIDAYS as you put in the work.

Send us a WhatsApp message NOW to join!
https:///+2347035539092

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Oily Skin Naturally. / How To Remove Orange Stains On Shower Curtains / Clarify And Beautify Your Skin This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.