Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema (2194 Views)

Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / South African Girl Sneaks Food Into A Cinema, Using A Fake Baby Bump (PICS) / How To Setup A Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by miqos02(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Now you have another cinema in ikeja, ikeja mall (silverbird)now have a competition. The name is Viva cinema. Film tickets goes for 1200naira , while 2000 naira gives you access to a full package which includes, free popcorn and drinks.

I can see they are opened for business already.

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
Is that so??
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by miqos02(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
StacyO:
Is that so??
I went there now to confirm.

@autojosh
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
miqos02:
How was it?
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by healthserve(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
miqos02:

Boss which bus stop or area is it located o. I hope you enjoyed the graphic designs I did for your brand earlier in the year... wink
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by miqos02(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
healthserve:

Boss which bus stop or area is it located o. I hope you enjoyed the graphic designs I did for your brand earlier in the year... wink
the ikeja that was commission by our president last year. I didn't watch any time now because I was on my way to the bank. Will do at the weekend but the place is ok. Didn't have enough time to take pictures of other stores in there
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by miqos02(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
StacyO:

How was it?
nice environment, will go see a movie at the weekend. The 1200 naira make sense
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
miqos02:
nice environment, will go see a movie at the weekend. The 1200 naira make sense

Hmmm
Seems interesting.
Would try it out sometime
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by healthserve(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
miqos02:
the ikeja that was commission by our president last year. I didn't watch any time now because I was on my way to the bank. Will do at the weekend but the place is ok. Didn't have enough time to take pictures of other stores in there

What part of Ikeja. I'm on the island and hardly come to the mainland. The few times I've been to Ikeja recently I didn't see anything as such so I wa tto know the exact area so I can visit

I remember all the magic that happened the day the president commissioned the place. Funny voodoo activities that day
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by miqos02(m): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
healthserve:

What part of Ikeja. I'm on the island and hardly come to the mainland. The few times I've been to Ikeja recently I didn't see anything as such so I wa tto know the exact area so I can visit

I remember all the magic that happened the day the president commissioned the place. Funny voodoo activities that day
the terminal is on simbiat abiola road( formerly medical road) towards ikeja airport.

Lalasticlala should know the place
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by healthserve(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
miqos02:
the terminal is on kudirat abiola road( formerly medical road) towards ikeja airport.

Lalasticlala should know the place

Mtchew. Abajo. That place enter Inside na. Na olowu and near otigba I dey check before. I'll go to kudirat abiola to see. That location can't fly. At all. E no pure.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by miqos02(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
healthserve:

Mtchew. Abajo. That place enter Inside na. Na olowu and near otigba I dey check before. I'll go to kudirat abiola to see. That location can't fly. At all. E no pure.
simbiat abiola
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by healthserve(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
miqos02:
simbiat abiola

Samu ni
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by miqos02(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
healthserve:

Samu ni
lol
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by healthserve(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
miqos02:
lol

wink
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by miqos02(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Promo

Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by idsamoo(m): 12:21am On Dec 19, 2019
healthserve:

It's not inside, when u are at national bus stop, u can even see the terminal, just 2minutes to the place from national.
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by healthserve(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2019
idsamoo:

It's not inside, when u are at national bus stop, u can even see the terminal, just 2minutes to the place from national.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll go track the place again
Re: Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema by miqos02(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
healthserve:

Thanks for letting me know. I'll go track the place again
the terminal is opposite ayinke house

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Death Scene Ever Committed To Movies / Check Out This Graphic Photo From Behind The Scenes Of A Nollywood Movie / [download ]money Heist Season 4 .what To Expect In Money Heist Season 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.