Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

:; - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / :; (950 Views)

The Concubine By Elechi Amadi - PDF Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:; by fergusen: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Welcome! smiley
Re: :; by fergusen: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Let's get started.

I write brand Stories. I help brands, businesses and companies tell their stories. It's been an exciting experience. cool
I've worked with clients from the UK, USA, Singapore and Philippines.

A Brand Story is simply a story that is meant to activate a range of emotions in readers or potential customers; makes them to identify with it, memorise the details and respond (positively) to it (by subscribing, purchasing or buying...). A well told story takes you in, grabs your attention and holds you unto it.

Every business has a story. Think of the thousands of businesses out there. Each one with its own unique story. You can help them tell their stories. I've been doing that for over a year now. It's been an exciting experience. It's very easy only if you know how it's done.

In the previous thread that got deleted, I dropped a lot of golden nuggets. If I knew it would be deleted, I would have made a back up copy. Nevertheless, I'll try to recreate the thread. Albeit in a new way.
By the way, A few people from nairaland did contact me and they got their copy of the guide..

If you saw the previous thread and you were contemplative but now ready, my email still remains @ gmail .com
Remove the spaces in the email address. I had to write it that way to avoid my email being picked up by spammers who scrap emails from websites.
For those coming in contact with this thread for the first time, the PDF guide goes for a discount rate of 1000 Naira.
Send a mail to the email address above, indicating you interest. Further details will be provided smiley
Re: :; by fergusen: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ok
Re: :; by Divepen1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
fergusen:
The previous thread I created strangely got deleted. undecided I was certain It broke no rules.
To avoid a repeat of what happened, here is the nairaland description of this section:

Literature/Writing Ads: Writers for hire, writers wanted, books for sale, etc.

My thread belongs here. I'm old enough on nairaland to know the rules. angry

I'll be back to update/Edit this thread with details of my offer. You can click the follow button so you are updated about any new post. smiley

Before then, I'll like to clarify certain things.
To the mods of literature writing/ads
Cc
Obinnau Divepen1

If you don't mind, I'll like to know why the below thread was deleted to avoid a repeat incidence:
https://www.nairaland.com/5562317/how-make-cool-money-writer

A supermod pegged it as a spam, if you edit this thread to do the same, an Automatic bot will flag it.
Re: :; by fergusen: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Q
Re: :; by fergusen: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
Divepen1:

A supermod pegged it as a spam, if you edit this thread to do the same, an Automatic bot will flag it.
OK. Thanks. I think I now understand why it was flagged.
Re: :; by fergusen: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2019
Take action. 2020 will be soft for action takers.
Re: :; by fergusen: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Take Action!
Re: :; by fergusen: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2020
Q

(1) (Reply)

Prisoner Of Love Got Another Shot From Literary King! / Writers Needed ASAP. / Sharp Sharp Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.