Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Are You A Writer? We Need You Here - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Are You A Writer? We Need You Here (1059 Views)

Can You Write A Memoir Book? A Story Of Another Person? I Need You! 1.5n / Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! / Do You Need A Writer? We Can Write On These Niches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Writer? We Need You Here by styca(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please read this before replying,

We are a digital publishing company focused on providing relevant, useful, and helpful resources to entrepreneurs and business owners.

Our goal is to become the go-to platform in the entrepreneur, small business niche.

To achieve this goal, we set out to publish content that would help our audience achieve their goals.

How do come in?

We are currently expanding our operations and hence in need of great writers to produce content for our audience.

Type of content

We create primarily written articles that are at least 1000 words long.

Who we are looking for

- You have an excellent command of English. You know when to use Their and There.

- You can write in a clear, concise manner.

- You write with personality.

- You can research a topic, pull ideas from a variety of resources and form your own opinion. No rewriting or copying except when quoting a resource. Trust me, we will check every piece you send in.

- You are comfortable referencing and linking to sources.

- You're comfortable working with Google sheet and doc.

- You take deadlines serious.

- You are fun to work with.

OK, that's about that.

How much do we pay?

1.50 NGN per word. You will get a consistent stream of topics to write. At least 3 articles per week.

Due to our budget currently, we only need 2 writers to join our team.

How to apply

Send an email to contenthoodservices [@] gmail dot com with the title "Nairaland Writer" and two samples of your recent work.

A published article online on any platform is preferable.

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to receiving your emails.

Sam Steve
Re: Are You A Writer? We Need You Here by Tracyy: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Mail sent.
Looking forward to working with you!
Regards,
Tracy.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Writer? We Need You Here by TheGrillr(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hey there, I compose really great posts. Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. Pls text anytime, let's discuss!. Have a great day
Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com

BTW: Here's a sample piece. I dropped this on Medium

https://medium.com/@bobave/a-21st-century-superficial-economy-is-here-and-now-806f01603611

styca:
Please read this before replying,

We are a digital publishing company focused on providing relevant, useful, and helpful resources to entrepreneurs and business owners.

Our goal is to become the go-to platform in the entrepreneur, small business niche.

To achieve this goal, we set out to publish content that would help our audience achieve their goals.

How do come in?

We are currently expanding our operations and hence in need of great writers to produce content for our audience.

Type of content

We create primarily written articles that are at least 1000 words long.

Who we are looking for

- You have an excellent command of English. You know when to use Their and There.

- You can write in a clear, concise manner.

- You write with personality.

- You can research a topic, pull ideas from a variety of resources and form your own opinion. No rewriting or copying except when quoting a resource. Trust me, we will check every piece you send in.

- You are comfortable referencing and linking to sources.

- You're comfortable working with Google sheet and doc.

- You take deadlines serious.

- You are fun to work with.

OK, that's about that.

How much do we pay?

1.50 NGN per word. You will get a consistent stream of topics to write. At least 3 articles per week.

Due to our budget currently, we only need 2 writers to join our team.

How to apply

Send an email to contenthoodservices [@] gmail dot com with the title "Nairaland Writer" and two samples of your recent work.

A published article online on any platform is preferable.

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to receiving your emails.

Sam Steve
Re: Are You A Writer? We Need You Here by dreaizy(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2019
I sent you an email and I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Are You A Writer? We Need You Here by damosky12(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
We are a TEAM of professional writers and researchers with years of experience in delivering quality research and writing services.

Contact us. We guarantee you excellence.

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed / Improve Your Writing Skills. Get Grammarly Premium Today! (very CHEAP Price!!!) / Vacancy At Emotion Press, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.