Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How Do You Think We Can Stop Movie/music Piracy In Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Do You Think We Can Stop Movie/music Piracy In Nigeria? (647 Views)

Movie Streaming Site, Jmslide Set To Shutdown Piracy In Africa’s Movie Industry / Mercy Blasts Ike: “You Didn’t Make It In America, You Think You Can In Nigeria” / Contact Me For Airport/ Aeroplane Scene For Ur Movie/music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Think We Can Stop Movie/music Piracy In Nigeria? by ddroid: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
It is no news when I say ( music or movie ) producers are bleeding cash angry

It's a pain when you invest in a project and not being able to generate revenue. Once a movie leaves cinema ( if it even gets there in the first place ) there are very limited avenue to generate income. Almost at that time, someone would have grabbed a copy of the movie and uploaded on Youtube. Or find similar platforms that allow you to download for free.

Alaba boys are also doing their own on the side, pirating anything they see embarassed

So I just want to know, how can I prevent my movies from being pirated? Or can how can I make so much from my movies before the pirates come in and spoil everything?
Re: How Do You Think We Can Stop Movie/music Piracy In Nigeria? by Forward77(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
-The only way to do that is to make the country easy for businesses to operate; especially startups.

-Create jobs.

That will solve not only one problem but 98% of Nigeria’s problems.

Almost all the crimes committed by Nigerians are as a result of unemployment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Think We Can Stop Movie/music Piracy In Nigeria? by zenit2019: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
One Night Stand is an original romantic comedy from the stable of OKIKE TV, an Okike Media Production directed by UCHE AGBO. It follows the story of two ladies who had a bait that one could do a one night stand without being laid even though she follows the man home. Find out how it ended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTRZXK9DvZA
Re: How Do You Think We Can Stop Movie/music Piracy In Nigeria? by BankyGee(m): 5:55am On Dec 18, 2019
Kill offenders angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Think We Can Stop Movie/music Piracy In Nigeria? by ddroid: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
BankyGee:
Kill offenders angry

Ha! shocked shocked shocked

What did we carry, what did you throw? If you kill all the pirates there won't be any industry. Also, people the people pirating are also content producers in another project. We no fit kill people oo.
Re: How Do You Think We Can Stop Movie/music Piracy In Nigeria? by BankyGee(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
ddroid:

Ha! shocked shocked shocked

What did we carry, what did you throw? If you kill all the pirates there won't be any industry. Also, people the people pirating are also content producers in another project. We no fit kill people oo.
But they are killing your business undecided
Re: How Do You Think We Can Stop Movie/music Piracy In Nigeria? by ddroid: 6:00am On Dec 24, 2019
BankyGee:

But they are killing your business undecided

Yeah. It's very bad. What if intellectual property is more respected in Nigeria and if you steal someone's work you pay heavily. Not jail. Pay! People will run away like that. No one likes to pay fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Think We Can Stop Movie/music Piracy In Nigeria? by sweettinz20(m): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2020
08122536562 @mrbock mrbock contact me
Re: How Do You Think We Can Stop Movie/music Piracy In Nigeria? by mrbock: 1:01am On Feb 13, 2020
sweettinz20:
@mrbock mrbock contact me
seen modify

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love Recap - Obichukwu And Jay Fight|chris Caught On Bed With Chrisvill / [movie] Money Heist || Latest Yoruba Movie2020 / Greyhound Movie To Watch While Stuck At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.