Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention (701 Views)

Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) / Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment / Urhobo Women Protest Against Sowore’s Continued Detention (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by Citizenshelm: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
A Federal high Court sitting in Abuja has ordered the minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami and Director General of the DSS, Yusuf Bichi, to appear before the court over continued detention of Omoyele Sowore.

Counsel to Sowore made a fresh application for an order of the court to release the defendant who was re-arrested on the 6th of December, less than twenty four hours after being released as ordered by the court.

Justice Ekwo noted that he has seen all processes filed and adjourned the case to 23rd of December for hearing while mandating the Deputy Chief of the Court to notify the AGF and DG DSS of the proceedings and the order.

https://www.ngvibezloaded.com/update-court-summons-agf-and-dss-boss-over-omoyele-sowores-continued-detention/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by Switruth: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Na wao
Re: Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Like Buhari, like his political appointees.

Na them be court.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by phayvoursky(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
ok
Re: Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by Uniquequeen20: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
Justice must prevail. Equity must not suffer a wrong to be without remedy -- Rule of natural justice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by idid: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
To obey the law, they won't I have said it that this Sowore's case will make many of them blame the day they were appointed.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by baby124: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
LMAO. This is what happens when you are appointed to a position beyond your intellectual capacity. The embarrassment is too much. Seems like there are a lot of dumb people in this government.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by idid: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
I didn't believe myself the first day I heard the so called Malami guy talk, I doubt if he has a real school cert.
Someone should question how he become a SAN. Anyway, SAN that is for sale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by 989900: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Regardless of which side of the argument you are, we are all Sowore right now (from the president, to his appointees, to the common man on the streets).

It is Sowore today, it can be anyone tomorrow.

There should be defined separation of powers.

There should be power with responsibility to recourse.

"Rules are rules, without them we are nothing but savages."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by CharlotteFlair: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
989900:
Regardless of which side of the argument you are, we are all Sowore right now (from the president, to his appointees, to the common man on the streets).

It is Sowore today, it can be anyone tomorrow.

There should be defined separation of powers.

There should be power with responsibility to recourse.

"Rules are rules, without them we are nothing but savages."
Wailer! Good morning sir.
Re: Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by CharlotteFlair: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
idid:
I didn't believe myself the first day I heard the so called Malami guy talk, I doubt if he has a real school cert.
Someone should question how he become a SAN. Anyway, SAN that is for sale.
Another Redeem church Wailer.
Re: Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by 989900: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Wailer! Good morning sir.

1 Like

Re: Update: Court Summons AGF And DSS Boss Over Omoyele Sowore’s Continued Detention by chriskosherbal(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Let's see what will come out of this ..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Is A Terrorist Government :muslim Imam / Video: Emir Sanusi Departs Kano Airport And Arrives Abuja Airport On Exile / 3 SS3 Science Students Received Scholarships From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.