Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? (5747 Views)

Poll: Would You?

Yes: 44% (30 votes)
No: 55% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

So, How Specifically Can You Add Your Daily Diet / How Cute? See How This Little Girl Celebrated Her Dad On Father’s Day [photo] / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by deols(f): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
Was going through my friend requests when i saw my dad's name. I didn't have to think twice before knowing i wasn't going to add him. It isn't like i do anything bad on Fb but i don't just think what i do is for him to know. Another friend of mine had the same experience. What d'u think. would u av added your dad and why wouldn't you.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by kindablity(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2010
hell f??king no
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by fstranger: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2010
Nothing wrong as long as you are not slu*ting yourself out on FB.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by googles: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2010
The day my dad joined FB was the day I changed my account name.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by deols(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2010
fstranger:

Nothing wrong as long as you are not slu*ting yourself out on FB.

nothing wrong of course.
googles:

The day my dad joined FB was the day I changed my account name.
LOL
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by patwhizkid(f): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2010
Nah, i kan't fit!
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2010
There is no way am adding my dad on facebook, Ahh wat 4, Hell no
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2010
well i can add even my grandmother if possible
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Woke4all(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2010
I would hv added him and blocked him.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by deols(f): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
Woke4all:

mine's gonna try nd see y he cldnt get to dat profile nd when he finds out he's blocked, isnt gonna like it
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Woke4all(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^
Then leave his request pending and modify ur privacy setting so he couldn't get to see ur wall.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Mobinga: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2010
Woke4all:

grin grin grin grin grin EPIC!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by ifyalways(f): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2010
Mum was my first fbk friend.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by drious(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2010
momsi nd popsi sent requests but 4 where, i no accept

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Pataki: 12:16am On Dec 06, 2010
At first I was reluctant to add my dad to my facebook list of friends.

But I did. Saw a bit of my crazy pictures and some pictures of my ex. . . . . . but heck, who cares?

So yes I added him and he is free to view my facebook activities. Got nuffin to hide.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by armyofone(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2010
bad boi bad boi
tell me what you gonna do when dad and mom caught up with you cheesy
paddy, mo miss e gan, where have u been?

Pataki:

At first I was reluctant to add my dad to my facebook list of friends.

But I did. [b]Saw a bit of my crazy pictures and some pictures of my ex. . . . . . but heck, who cares?[/b]So yes I added him and he is free to view my facebook activities. Got nuffin to hide.
na school i send you go so na wetin you dey do be that?

i can, dad i'm a big gal so chill daddy.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by dominique(f): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
My dad has got to be one of the most passive members on fb. No profile pic, no status updates, no groups, nothing! He never replies to anything written on his wall, all he goes there to do is confirm pending friend requests. Makes me wonder why he opened the account sef.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Pataki: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2010
armyofone:

bad boi bad boi
tell me what you gonna do when dad and mom caught up with you cheesy
paddy, mo miss e gan, where have u been?
na school i send you go so na wetin you dey do be that?

i can, dad i'm a big gal so chill daddy.

Hauwa? Omoge? Is this you? You got banned? grin Me, bad boi? I have never been a good boy. grin But I guess, with age, man has to cool down. tongue

I have missed you too oh. cheesy I have been around. Did some relocation like that, so it affected me being stable online. tongue Still trying to get myself together though.

Is your dad on your facebook too?
dominique:

My dad has got to be one of the most passive members on fb. No profile pic, no status updates, no groups, nothing! He never replies to anything written on his wall, all he goes there to do is confirm pending friend requests. Makes me wonder why he opened the account sef.
I think it is easier for ladies to add their dad on facebook than for guys. Although I doubt if my sister would want to add my dad though. We all told ourselves that we would not. . . . . .even my dad never bothered us about our facebook and what is going on.

As for my dad, he used to be passive, of recent, I have been having feedback to his activities on facebook, but mostly within his own circle of friends.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by dickt1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2010
add ur dad on facebook? mehn, dat one na rough play o.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by deols(f): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2010
ifyalways:

Mum was my first fbk friend.

i added my mum too but she's not really into it.

dominique:

My own dad has a profile pix, has frends- his mates nd odas alike nd updates his profile. .Wv him as a friend, i wouldnt like to even call someone crazy,
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Phate07(m): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2010

For what nao? No! angry
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2010
Not even in a hundred lives to come,abeg i don't have power to answer questions like who was that guy that posted so so and so on your wall?or statements like remove so so so person from your friends list,i don't think she/he is responsible.I no fit shout especially wivout mic abeg.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by deols(f): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2010
freecocoa:

Not even in a hundred lives to come,abeg i don't have power to answer questions like who was that guy that posted so so and so on your wall?or statements like remove so so so person from your friends list,i don't think she/he is responsible.I no fit shout especially wivout mic abeg.

LOL.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Blackteeth(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
My dad is way too busy to look at a laptop, before you talk of touching it and then signing into facebook. So am free to be a facebook bad boy as I wish.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by InkedNerd(f): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2010
@OP: Hell to tha motha flippin' no!!! Besides, my dad is semi-computer illiterate/technologically challenged. One of my uncles tried to add me and till this day his profile is still sittin' in my friend request list, mind you this was about 2 or 3 years ago. I recently found another uncle on Facebook but I wouldn't mind adding him [I think] since he's only 4 years older than me.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by googles: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2010
;d
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by HarryPotter1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2010
I will not even think of it not to talk of adding him.4 crying out loud what's he doing in facebook? undecided undecided
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2010
Dunno
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Mobinga: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2010
People above 40 shouldn't be on facebook
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by r231(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2010
Mobinga:

why?

@op

it depends
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Shoolar(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2010
Sure! I think nothing wrong wit dat cos facebook connect family n friend together.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by gossipmama(f): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2010
Mobinga:

make sure u leave fb once u get t 40,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Britain Normalizes Sex For Children / Kidnappers Caught In Lagos, Pretty Lady Among Them. / (Photos): Unbelievable News Stories Around The World That Are Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.