Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. (1422 Views)

Brand New Xiaomi Redimi Note 3 32/3gb Ram (2 Pcs) For Sale / USA Used Blackberry 9700 ( Bold 2 ) For Sale {2 Pcs} - N22,000 / Yankee Used Bb Torch For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by Damibanti: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2010
2 pcs of Blackberry Torch For Sale.Price:102k each.Call 0802 5877 206 or 0818 8012 803 if. u're interested.Location:Lagos.

Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by fredfred3: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2010
Guy shine your eyes well, Slot sell these for 98k (with 1 year warranty), You dey sell yours with 4k extra (obviously with no warranty) grin grin
Who u think say go buy from you ? shocked shocked
Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by Damibanti: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2010
Fred pls stay off my thread.The fact that I'm nt gonna sell to u @ 80k doesn't mean other people won't buy.Pls keep off my thread.Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by Damibanti: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2010
Serz buyers pls don't hesitate to call for negotiations.
Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by fredfred3: 12:29am On Nov 29, 2010
Damibanti:

Fred pls stay off my thread.The fact that I'm nt gonna sell to u @ 80k doesn't mean other people won't buy.Pls keep off my thread.Thanks in anticipation.
Oh you want me to stay of your thread but u brought your dumb and ill-informed replies to mine?? grin what an irony?
Did i ever tell you i wanted to buy a bb torch for you?
if i wanted to buy a torch and had 102k to spare, what stops me from buying from Slot for 98K and save 4k and get a 1 year warranty?
Instead of buying from You at overprice of 102k with not even a 1 week warranty!! cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by Damibanti: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2010
2pcs Sold out.Thanks to kaykay001 of NL and the other lady on Nairaland.I appreciate.Moderator pls close thread.Blackberry 9780 coming later this week.Wld keep my faithful customers posted.Once again,thanks.
Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by Damibanti: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2010
@fred.fred3»Who told u Damibanti doesn't give warranty on his items?Who u be sef?U've got issues man.Keep criticising peps out here on NL while people make their profit.My phnes av been sold didn't I tell u ystdy?U def.gonna get a brand new Torch @ 80k but not on my thread @least not anytime this year and I already told u this.Why do u keep coming to write thrash on my posts?wtf!
Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by fredfred3: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2010
Damibanti:

@fred.fred3»Who told u Damibanti doesn't give warranty on his items?Who u be sef?U've got issues man.Keep criticising peps out here on NL while people make their profit.My phnes av been sold didn't I tell u ystdy?U def.gonna get a brand new Torch @ 80k but not on my thread @least not anytime this year and I already told u this.Why do u keep coming to write thrash on my posts?wtf!
When did u start telling yourself  u give warranty to your items? Unless u mean a 30 mins warranty when buyer is about to pay, but we know say after money don change hand, buyer dey on im own! You  too, who the fxxk are you?? You are the fool that has real issues, u came with your silly busybody and dumb comments on my thread and now u crying cos no one called you to buy stuffs from you after i exposed the stupidity in your silly offer ? YOU SHOOT GUN FOR YOUR LEG, SO IF U DEY VEX, BLAME AM ON YOUR STUPIDITY!!
for where you sell the 2 phones? For your dream? anyone can write it is sold, just like i can write on my thread that i have found seller thanks guys bla bla bla lies
No tell me when i go buy my torch, u sef, u go sell your blackberry torch but not with your silly price and the 30 mins warranty you dey offer, when slot offers both the same phone @ a cheaper price and a 1 year warranty
Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by Damibanti: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2010
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))!See me see wahala oo.Who's this fred guy?Moderators pls do something about this not-so-smart person.Oga I wld personally tweet your issue to Seun Osasewa via Twitter if u continue posting poo on my thread.Do u think I'm on NL for jokes?Been in here for over a year nw selling gadgets to pple without issues.How your own take be?I guess u feel eveybdy on Nairaland don't av 97k to spare on a Torch.Bro,go and work harder to make some more dough that's gonna make u afford a Torch rather than come on my thread wasting time writing rubbish in here.Watz all these?
Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by fredfred3: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2010
Damibanti:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))!See me see wahala oo.Who's this fred guy?Moderators pls do something about this not-so-smart person.Oga I wld personally tweet your issue to Seun Osasewa via Twitter if u continue posting poo on my thread.Do u think I'm on NL for jokes?Been in here for over a year nw selling gadgets to pple without issues.How your own take be?I guess u feel eveybdy on Nairaland don't av 97k to spare on a Torch.Bro,go and work harder to make some more dough that's gonna make u afford a Torch rather than come on my thread wasting time writing rubbish in here.Watz all these?

Oh u see wahala? When u carry your MUMU HEAD come my thread dey talk opata u think say i no go come your thread and expose your stupidity?   angryModerators use do something about your stupidity and your foolishness 1st before they even decide to take any action on me!.
Oh so because u have been here for over a year selling over price items u felt because i was new u could ride on me with your ill-informed and dumb comments on my thread? 
Well u jam bad market for my side!  grin grin
How your own take be too , MR I YEAR OLD NAIRALAND FOOL!!, u think say ever seller dey like u  were dey sell overprice items with no single warranty? Go work hard on your price and warranty instead of dey busy body and drop dumb comments for every thread , jobless goat!  grin cheesy
You dey ask what is all these? all these na your stupidity na. ,  SINCE U DECIDED NOT TO THINK BEFORE COMMENTING ON MY THREAD, THEN U DESERVE THE PAINS U FEEL NOW FOR YOUR FOOLISHNESS, STUPIDITY AND BEING A NATURAL not-so-smart dull PIG!!
Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by Damibanti: 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2010
lol!This old man get time oo.Wadeeeh!
Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by dvd(f): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2010
Passing
Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by SMS1: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2010
If anyone here is interested I have Blackberry Torches in Black and White. They are new in boxes and unlocked to be used anywhere on GSM network. PM me,  I am located in Victoria Island and Ikoyi area. Peace   wink

Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by Damibanti: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2010
Seen.Nice one.What's ur phone number so that interested buyers can reach you.Cheers!
Re: 2 Pcs Of Blackberry Torch For Sale@ 102k Each. by jackkyy(m): 12:40am On Dec 13, 2010
i got 2 pcs of brand new unlocked blackberry torch from the USA for 97k call me on 08082125097 if interested

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavillion 500/4g Core I3 With 512mb Dedicated Graphics Memory For 115k / 2 Brand New Ipad 2 64GB 3G Version Needed ASAP. / Clean HP 530 Laptop For Sale @ 35K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.