Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi (21210 Views)

"Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by ColonelEmeka: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bizibi:
hehehehe, continue loving him.some Nigerians are really funny.continue ehhh, continue.well even Hitler and ibb have supporters.

*sips some wine*

Hehehehe yes of course even thieves, looters and conmen have supporters. People like Atikulooter, Nnamdi Conman Kanu and the likes.

*sips more wine* cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by hammerU: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is Buhari wen he was Abacha boss and head of state.

Buhari more than all the military leaders and civilian leaders is always very close to Aso Rock and in government.

In the past wen he was Oil Minister money went missing.

As soon as he return to government as oil minister, Kachukwu raised alarm that some money(billions) have gone missing.

Since he will not be returning after 2023, even more money will go missing from that sector.

That is y he is borrowing $30 billion dollars, becos he has looted Nigeria broke.

Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by hammerU: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
Even after being caught red handed on camera, Buhari new Judges have cleared Ganduje of corruption.

Una say Buhari na una messiah? https://www.informationng.com/2019/12/court-clears-ganduje-of-bribery-charges.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by hibeebeeking: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Haba baba,must everybody go to prison at the same time. I think u need need buhari head.
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by Staro: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
His foolish zombie followers
won't agree
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by lexy2014: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2019
fk001:
This man should just shut up pls

Buhari is no match for you!!!

I don't think d man said anything about being buharis match or did we read d same article?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by lexy2014: 12:38am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

*sips some wine*

Hehehehe yes of course even thieves, looters and conmen have supporters. People like Atikulooter, Nnamdi Conman Kanu and the likes.

*sips more wine* cheesy cheesy

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Are u now saying that Tinubu and APC are thieves, looters and conmen because they supported atiku?

https://dailypost.ng/2016/11/25/nigeria-needs-atiku-make-lives-meaningful-tinubu/

U will need more wine

CC; Bizibi

Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by ColonelEmeka: 12:43am On Dec 18, 2019
lexy2014:

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Are u now saying that Tinubu and APC are thieves, looters and conmen because they supported atiku?

https://dailypost.ng/2016/11/25/nigeria-needs-atiku-make-lives-meaningful-tinubu/

U will need more wine

CC; Bizibi

Read my posts again. I am referring to those being supported and not their supporters

*sips wine*

hehehe this one is confused cheesy cheesy

*puffs my cigar*
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by lexy2014: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Read my posts again. I am referring to those being supported and not their supporters

*sips wine*

hehehe this one is confused cheesy cheesy

*puffs my cigar*

I read it very well hence my post to u.
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

He said, “The President said he is fighting corruption, but I don’t believe him because, if he is fighting corruption, our courts and prisons should be full by now. This is because corruption is everywhere

The above is a very stupid statement. Is buhari the Judiciary? Buhari would prefer a way that would speed up the process but our Judiciary is making it all slow as they keep postponing and selling Judgements.

Buhari himself once said his biggest headache in this fight is the Judiciary.

I wish that in a democracy we can at least use Military approach when it comes to corruption fight while the rest can remain Democratic
So his biggest problem is judiciary, yet he appointed someone that studied sharia law as chief judge of Nigeria, don't you see you n buhari have problem.
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by TruthinAction: 12:52am On Dec 18, 2019
He is fighting perceived enemies and not corruption.
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by ColonelEmeka: 12:52am On Dec 18, 2019
lexy2014:

I read it very well hence my post to u.

My post again

*sips some wine*

*sips more wine*

Then you posted

How can you possibly read what i wrote which talks about supporters supporting conmen and thieves and looters and you decided to refer to the supporters as thieves and looters. How does this relate to my post when i never called the supporters thieves and looters and conmen?

*Sips wine and smiles* smiley smiley smiley

This one is high on Nnamdi Conman Kanus fart
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by ColonelEmeka: 12:55am On Dec 18, 2019
charliboy654:

So his biggest problem is judiciary, yet he appointed someone that studied sharia law as chief judge of Nigeria, don't you see you n buhari have problem.

Buhari never appointed anyone as the CJN. The current CJN was next in line of authority to the last CJN and the entire supreme court Justices were the ones who nominated him as is the principle that the next in authority takes over.

You people just enjoy feeding yourselves with lies... Tufiakwa

Don't you see that your brain has a problem? undecided
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by lexy2014: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

My post again

Then you posted

How can you possibly read what i wrote which talks about supporters supporting conmen and thieves and looters and you decided to refer to the supporters as thieves and looters. How does this relate to my post when i never called the supporters thieves and looters and conmen?

*Sips wine and smiles* smiley smiley smiley

This one is high on Nnamdi Conman Kanus fart

Since i didnt mention kanu, how does nnamdi kanus fart concern d comment I made if we are to go by what was said or not said? From all indications u seem to b d one who is high on Kanus fart since every comment u make is an opportunity 4u to mention his name even when its not necessary.

If according to u atiku is a conman, a thief and looter, what does that say about APC and Tinubu who supported him?
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by Bizibi(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2019
lexy2014:

U will need more wine

CC; Bizibi
they can keep deceiving themselves,they see the wrong and say it is just and also see incompetence and say it is right.they say things that don't make sense and end up being stupid.
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by Bizibi(m): 1:06am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Buhari never appointed anyone as the CJN. The current CJN was next in line of authority to the last CJN and the entire supreme court Justices were the ones who nominated him as is the principle that the next in authority takes over.

You people just enjoy feeding yourselves with lies... Tufiakwa

Don't you see that your brain has a problem? undecided
hahahaha hahahaha,you mean the sharia judge!! Hehehehe
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by ColonelEmeka: 1:08am On Dec 18, 2019
lexy2014:

Since i didnt mention kanu, how does nnamdi kanus fart concern d comment I made if we are to go by what was said or not said? From all indications u seem to b d one who is high on Kanus fart since every comment u make is an opportunity 4u to mention his name even when its not necessary.

If according to u atiku is a conman, a thief and looter, what does that say about APC and Tinubu who supported him?

Atiku is the thief and looter while Kanu is the conman.

Anyone can support anyone but that does not change who the one being supported is.

Atiku is a looter and thief while Kanu is a conman QED
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by ColonelEmeka: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2019
Bizibi:
hahahaha hahahaha,you mean the sharia judge!! Hehehehe

Yes the so called Sharia Judge

The Supreme Court is composed of the Chief Justice of Nigeria and such number of justices not more than 21, appointed by the President on the recommendation of the National Judicial Council, (NJC) and subject to confirmation by the Senate.

Tanko Muhammad attended Government Secondary School, Azare where he obtained the West Africa School Certificate in 1973 before he later proceeded to Ahmadu Bello University where he received a bachelor's degree in Law in 1980. He later obtained a Master and Doctorate (Ph. D) degree from the same university in 1984 and 1998 respectively.

He was Called to the bar in 1981, the same year he graduated from the Nigerian Law School. In 1989, he was appointed as Chief Magistrate of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, a position he held until 1991 when he became a Judge at the Bauchi State Sharia Court of Appeal. He served in that capacity for two years before he was appointed to the bench of the Nigerian courts of appeal as Justice in 1993. He held this position for thirteen years before he was appointed to the bench of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in 2006 which he served in for 13 years prior to being made the CJN
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by lexy2014: 1:13am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Atiku is the thief and looter while Kanu is the conman.

Anyone can support anyone but that does not change who the one being supported is.

Atiku is a looter and thief while Kanu is a conman QED

I don't no d issue u have with Kanu. Maybe he stole ur gf. Once again, still based on reading what was said or not said, I didn't mention him or make reference to him.

Also, am not saying d one who is supported is changed. Am only saying b4 u chose to call them names b sure to look at their circle of friends. When Tinubu & APC made those comments I shared, they didn't say anything about atiku being a thief or looter. Where they trying to cover 4 him based on ur assertions?
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by ColonelEmeka: 1:15am On Dec 18, 2019
lexy2014:

I don't no d issue u have with Kanu. Maybe he stole ur gf. Once again, still based on reading what was said or not said, I didn't mention him or make reference to him.

Also, am not saying d one who is supported is changed. Am only saying b4 u chose to call them names b sure to look at their circle of friends. When Tinubu & APC made those comments I shared, they didn't say anything about atiku being a thief or looter. Where they trying to cover 4 him based on ur assertions?

Was Atiku at that time gunning for any political position? When it was time for him to gun for a political position they all deserted him because his evils were about to catch up with him and they did.
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by lexy2014: 1:21am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Was Atiku at that time gunning for any political position? When it was time for him to gun for a political position they all deserted him because his evils were about to catch up with him and they did.

Does it matter whether he was gunning for a political post or not? When tinubu said this in this article, what did he mean?

Are u trying to tell me that APC and Tinubu saw atiku as a good man because he wasn't gunning for a political post but they now saw him as evil because he was gunning for a political post? Y did APC say d following about atiku? Were they not aware he was evil b4 they said it?

Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:23am On Dec 18, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Buhari is the indisputable OWNER of Corruption

Most Nepotistic Human Alive
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by executive12: 1:25am On Dec 18, 2019
oobelomo:
That is why, Mr president said the democratic process is too slow for his liking. Theproblem we are facing is from the judiciary

Really? Is it the Judiciary that declared that if you join the APC, your sins are forgiven?
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by ColonelEmeka: 1:28am On Dec 18, 2019
lexy2014:

Does it matter whether he was gunning for a political post or not? When tinubu said this in this article, what did he mean?

Are u trying to tell me that APC and Tinubu saw atiku as a good man because he wasn't gunning for a political post but they now saw him as evil because he was gunning for a political post? Y did APC say d following about atiku? Were they not aware he was evil b4 they said it?

The moment a thief and kleptocrat begins to gun for a political position every right thinking politician knows his sins are about to be brought to the surface and that was what happened with Atiku.

You cannot be a thief and expect to be taken seriously because people like you chose to support him cheesy *sips wine*

Whatever APC or Tinubu said never changed the fact that he was a thief did it? Even international media ended up calling him an international thief

*Sips more wine* grin grin
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by GoodofNaija: 2:28am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

He said, “The President said he is fighting corruption, but I don’t believe him because, if he is fighting corruption, our courts and prisons should be full by now. This is because corruption is everywhere

The above is a very stupid statement. Is buhari the Judiciary? Buhari would prefer a way that would speed up the process but our Judiciary is making it all slow as they keep postponing and selling Judgements.

Buhari himself once said his biggest headache in this fight is the Judiciary.

I wish that in a democracy we can at least use Military approach when it comes to corruption fight while the rest can remain Democratic

Even after installing his Islamic friend/judge as head of judiciary and his looting friend as head of legislature, you're still finding a way to defend him.

He could not use his friend to pass a law against looters rather he is using him to pass law against hate speech.

Oh I forgot, he still has zombies like you finding excuse for him. What a bunch of terrorists and zombies!!!
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by Promise47(m): 2:48am On Dec 18, 2019
the Lord of corruption himself fight corruption indeed non sense major general
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 18, 2019
GoodofNaija:
Where's the dead meat seller to come & defend his darling daddy shocked

Are you sick?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by King44(m): 6:00am On Dec 18, 2019
Buahari the #37 Billion naira gang God!! no money no money #37 billi for ordniary renovation may thunder strike anyone who comes here to praise him, Buhari and those senators must be probed ha lawd
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by gazza07(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Who's this man Ango abdulahi trying to please? Man's so unstable. Looks like he haven't collected his December check and start spewing rubbish to buy attention from major general buhari.

Meanwhile, dictator Buhari is a president of the north
Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by lexy2014: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

The moment a thief and kleptocrat begins to gun for a political position every right thinking politician knows his sins are about to be brought to the surface and that was what happened with Atiku.

You cannot be a thief and expect to be taken seriously because people like you chose to support him cheesy *sips wine*

Whatever APC or Tinubu said never changed the fact that he was a thief did it? Even international media ended up calling him an international thief

*Sips more wine* grin grin

D questions I asked which u failed to answer are as follows: y did Tinubu say this about atiku? Y did Tinubu talk about a thief this way?

Didn't Tinubu know that atiku was a thief b4 he said it? What did Tinubu mean when he said "Nigeria needs atiku to make life meaningful"?

Are u trying to tell me that APC and Tinubu saw atiku as a good man because he wasn't gunning for a political post but they now saw him as a thief because he was gunning for a political post?

Y did APC say d following about atiku? Were they not aware he was a thief b4 they said it?

Re: 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi by ColonelEmeka: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2019
GoodofNaija:

Even after installing his Islamic friend/judge as head of judiciary and his looting friend as head of legislature, you're still finding a way to defend him.

He could not use his friend to pass a law against looters rather he is using him to pass law against hate speech.

Oh I forgot, he still has zombies like you finding excuse for him. What a bunch of terrorists and zombies!!!

Stupidity is why someone like you thinks Buhari installed Tanko without realising he was next in authority to Onnoghen and was nominated by the supreme court council in accordance with their protocols and Buhari simply accepted Tanko as their unanimous nominee

Stupid and foolish wailers like you with zero intelligence make kids appear smarter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / Nigeria Joins OPEC To Cut Crude Oil Production / Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.