Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG (436 Views)

Some Nigerians Don’t Want Power Sector To Work – Minister Of Power, Adelabu / INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by opportunes: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
The Minister of State of Power, Goddy Jedy-Agba, has said that the power sector in the country is improving and better than before. The minister, who said this on Tuesday in Benin during the inspection of Azura-Edo power plant, assured of regular power supply during the yuletide period.

“The power sector is improving gradually and it is better than before. For me, power is stabilizing. I am sure we will do better. Government, Discos and all the stakeholders in the power sector are putting heads together to ensure that it improve than what it is now.

“Azura is working to make power available to Nigeria. I am here to see what the power plant is doing for Nigerians so that the management can improve on whatever the shortcomings they have. But with what I saw today, the company is doing well. “During this year’s Christmas, Nigerians will have light all through. I will be on duty on Christmas day and you can see me going round all the power plants. I assure you that there will be adequate power supply,” he said.

The minister commended the management of the power plant for its investment in the country. Earlier, the plant’s managing director, Edu Okeke, said Nigeria needed more power plants to be able to get to the desired power generations, transmissions and distributions. He attributed inadequate remittance of funds by Discos as one of the major challenges confronting the establishment.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/power-sector-is-improving-gradually-fg.html
Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Maybe it's improving in Iso roko
Not in Nigeria at large
Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
Zoo country cheesy grin cheesy
Everything is a rocket science to them.
Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
Make una wait Lemme go outside and see whether my area is in cotonou before I can comment.

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by comradewanle(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Let me check first. ...

Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by rejoice4eva(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Failure personified. They make Nigerians angry everyday. Why not allow us to talk ? In my own opinion, it is painfully disappointing

2 Likes

Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by Racoon(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
“The power sector is improving gradually and it is better than before. For me, power is stabilizing..."
Power improving where? Thought Fashola said Nigeria have enough electricity? Everybody under this government is so plain stupid & kept glorifying themselves in their gross incompetence.They think all Nigerians are morons.
Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by SarkinYarki: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Are these people in this country ? grin grin. Do they realise just last week the whole nation suffered a total system failure not one but twice ?

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by Forward77(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Failures always praise themselves for doing nothing
Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by Davinity: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Everybody in this administration are mad... How we got here baffles me.

Power is now worse than it has ever been... In the last one week we haven't had up to 5hrs of power and some clown is talking about improvement... Improvement of what? Improvement kii you there
Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by obi4eze(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
angry
Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by Bizibi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Calm down Mr minister,you have not started yet, don't be in a hurry ehhh
Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by bilulu(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
They re always like the agama lizard.... always praising themselves.
Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by mumumugu(m): 2:32am On Dec 18, 2019
every minister says the same thing
Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2019
Judging from the amount budgeted for running generators in 2020 budget, who is deceiving who?
Re: Power Sector Is Improving Gradually – FG by Flyingngel(m): 6:45am On Dec 18, 2019
where? why can't the government remove distribution of electricity from the exclusive list so as to give each state the right to generate and also distribute their power . where it is in excess they sell to other states that have short fall. With this the transmission infrastructure will be seriously overhaul by respective states concern. This is one of the things I dislike GEJ.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Ijaw Diehard Quest For Delta Government House: Can Okowa Be Trusted? / Is It Right For Politician To Use Social Media To Reach More Audience? / COOPA Condoles Governor Udom Emmanuel On Lost Of Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.