Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) (2611 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by Twaci(f): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

December festivities is almost upon us and so is it's blessings, love and merry cheer!

In year 2017 and 2018, we did something on the threads below, that not only touched lives, but brought joy to every individual that participated.
So we decided to do it on a yearly basis, so that we'd all have a reason or two to smile every Christmas.

1. [https://www.nairaland.com/4238164/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-2017-edition]

2. [https://www.nairaland.com/4907206/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-2018-edition]

Like explained in the threads above, all have to do is come online and post pictures of things you'd like to give away and indicate your location so that an interested person could reach out.

You can give away things ranging from old clothes, shoes, devices, food ingredients, services, even books.

Nothing is too small or too big.

We would love EVERYONE to be a part of it and that's why we decided to start the awareness this early. So go to your bags, closets, shelves...bring out those items you don't need or no longer have use for, clean them up and take pictures of them to post and give out to those in need. And if you have no item to give, you could give out recharge cards, ebooks, cash gifts too are welcome. Everything counts and could be a blessing to someone out there. Please do not make it a collection thread.

THE DATE FOR THE GIVEAWAY IS DECEMBER 21st 2019 (this week Saturday) so you all have ample time to get your items ready to be given out. I’d also advise you follow this thread so as not to miss out on this.

Merry Christmas in Advance everyone!

Cc:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Davide470
Naijaboiy
Nofavours
Chibwike
Kingtom
Jeffreyjames
Alberto2k
Laveda
Skarlett
Monalisa158
Kingzlee
Kwencypresh
Stephenqueen
Kinglekan
RB007
Royalblack
Kushykush
Vizkiz
Misspicy
Smellymouth
Lalas247
Finalboss
Mizmycoli
Mindfulness
Zicoraads
Sleekyshuga
Dygeasy
Cherryice
Obontami

Do share and tag others please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by Geofavor(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by Skelewu: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by AstroG: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Objections my Lady
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by Twaci(f): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
AstroG:
Objections my Lady
Lol okay, what is the problem?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by Purpletee(f): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2019
AstroG:
Objections my Lady
overruled grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by STENON(f): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by EsteemedB(f): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2019
Merry Christmas in advance Twaci . Nice hearing from you again..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by sleit: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2019
Christmas Giveaway Thread No 3 and still counting

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by Abilistic(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Happy Christmas in Advance
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by Twaci(f): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
EsteemedB:
Merry Christmas Twaci. Nice hearing from you again..
Merry Christmas in advance dear ❤️

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by Alexgeneration(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
How many Christmas giveaway thread do we have?
Why the confusion?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by nanauju(f): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Following
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by peacefulhome(f): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
What is happening oh , too much give alway thread .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by ahnie: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2019
peacefulhome:
What is happening oh , too much give alway thread .
That's the raining Koko now..they wud use dia main acct to open Christmas thread then use dia multiple alternate accounts to do beg beg!

Twacis I trust...the rest are frontiers!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by SirLiquidGold: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2019
ahnie:

[s] That's the raining Koko now..they wud use dia main acct to open Christmas thread then use dia multiple alternate accounts to do beg beg![/s] !
JEALOUSY

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by ahnie: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
SirLiquidGold:

JEALOUSY
[/s]
What has jealousy gat to do with this?...please let's not derail this thread!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2019
I pray people benefit very well from this. I've done my part.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by peacefulhome(f): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2019
ahnie:

That's the raining Koko now..they wud use dia main acct to open Christmas thread then use dia multiple alternate accounts to do beg beg!

Twacis I trust...the rest are frontiers!

You eh, this table you are shaking so.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by STENON(f): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2019
This is my own giveaway to nurses.

I got this from a friend .

You can as well try your luck !!

We are very proud of our nurses who have entered the United Kingdom and have achieved their career goals through our unique services. Our reputation of being able to deploy nurses within 4-6 weeks of interviewing is growing and attracting a lot of interests from the majority of care providers in the UK. Our 2-4 weeks process to NMC pin upon arrival is making our work even more invaluable not only to the providers but also to the candidates.

We are now a well-sought immigration firm, nursing agency and OSCE training provider and our website has monthly visitors of thousands of employers looking into the success stories of our candidates and talking to us about you!

So we are launching a candidate page on our website in January 2020 where we will feature 10 eligible candidates weekly and aim to find these nurses their ideal jobs in the areas they wish to work in. We are therefore looking for the first 10 candidates from all nationalities that we want to feature in our nursing page launch. If you would like to be featured in our website and attract your desired employers and be in the UK in no time, please reply to this email so we can send you the information you need to know.

Imagine employers coming to you rather than you running after them? This is one way of doing it, and start seeing how your new year will look like with this project.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Jinny Chungpaiboon

Marketing Executive

Immigration And Nationality Services Ltd

SOLICITORS | RECRUITMENT | TRAINING

869 High Road

London

N12 8QA

Tel – 0203912059

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Helenbee

Missyqween
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by missyQween(f): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
RoyalBlak007:
Helenbee

Missyqween

Don't forget what you promised me�

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by luvlyoracle(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Would be grateful if i could see someone to help me gain work experience in an oil firm or related field.....that would be my greatest xmas gift...

PS I studied Metallurgical and Material Engineering and currently awaiting NYSC.I am willing to relocate to any part of the country.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by greatmutt64(f): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2019
I need foodstuff and money to buy clothes for my twins.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by spankyflex(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
I will be grateful if anyone can gift me a pair of trouser. it's been two months without salary.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by Amarisa(f): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
I want to give out these shoes:

the sneakers is size 40

the gold shoe 41

the blue is 40 goes with the purse

location is Calabar..

quote me if interested..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by ahnie: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
Amarisa:

the sneakers is size 40

the gold shoe 41

location is Calabar..

quote me if interested..
Yaaay...I'm!...thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Amarisa:

the sneakers is size 40

the gold shoe 41

location is Calabar..

quote me if interested..
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by Amarisa(f): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2019

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) by lamideee(f): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. / I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE / The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.