Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) (3729 Views)

Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) by marvelck: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Na AUDIO...Shout it let them hear

2019 was indeed an 'Audio' year for most of our celebrities who had to fake a lot of stuffs just to stay relevant for the gram.

From BBNaija Cindy being busted for slaying with borrowed designer clothes, Mercy signing fake Moet endorsement, Tacha faking her Chiroc deal, Blessing Okoro claiming another man's mansion as hers, Etinosa flaunting an audio car gift, Mercy Aigbe photoshopping her bumbum to look sexy on Instagram, Okon Lagos faking his weight loss, Jaruma promising Tacha audio money after BBNaija, and Tonto Dikeh addressing an empty Hall in Dubai. Our celebs did all sorts of things just to look bigger than the rest. Many of them were so desperate to stay relevant for the gram...

2 Shares

Re: Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) by marvelck: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Na Audio! Shout it, let them hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) by Pmtvng: 4:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Wat about bob
Re: Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) by Risingblue008(m): 5:16am On Dec 18, 2019
No shame for dier body,girls,who una dey deceive?
Re: Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 5:38am On Dec 18, 2019
Smh I pity those who obsess and take these clowns seriously when everything about them is fake from a-z

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) by nototribalist: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2019
Whoever wrote this nonsense is obviously jobless
Re: Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2019
People actually follow these clowns online. When i saw the list of my friends following bobrisky i was shocked. As long as pple follow them they hv to keep giving audio bullshit

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) by Onyi22(f): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2019
What about Mr P
Re: Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2019
Sometimes, I do consider & meditate on the words of Rotimi Amaechi in his leaked audio - and the "still, small voice within" is telling me Amaechi is right.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.concisenews.global/2019/01/06/nigeria-can-only-change-if-everybody-is-killed-says-amaechi-audio/amp/

A national catastrophe (like a magnitude 300.7000 Earthquake accompanied by a rampaging volcano) or a global nuclear holocaust - turning the skies into thick black clouds & all the oceans into red; ants, plants, birds, fishes, reptiles, cats, dogs & the stupid humanity - incinerated & vaporized, sending them to Sheol.

Do not be dismayed. We shall all wake up at the other side and then press the "ON/OFF Button" to reboot this video game to come back again. grin

Take a look around you, online & offline - and tell me what you see. Degenerates, fraudsters, prostitutes, thieves, adulterers, fornicators, murderers, ritualists, war-mongers, terrorists, hypocrites & wolves in sheep's clothing.

I am afraid it will only get worse. It wasn't like this 20, 30 & 40years ago. The empathy, moral values, integrity, chastity, honesty & truthfulness have been on steadily decline and will soon be completely eroded - while stupidity, fraud, decadence & vanity are on the rise and have become a normal way of life.

I get confused atimes. I do not know if I should be happy or sad, but I am prepared. Are you? smiley

BTW, do not blame me, It was Rotimi Amaechi's excellent idea. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) by Omogelle(f): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Toton is worst sef. Omo see empty chairs everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) by ATTemi: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2019
If e pass nairaland and WhatsApp. I don’t bother myself about social media.

Lies lies everywhere!
Re: Meet The Naija Celebrities With Audio Lifestyles (Pictures) by Rilley(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2019
And to think they are all OLOSHOS..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Richest Young Igbo Men In One Picture. / Ramsey Noah Beg Zubby Micheal To Take Photo With Him / 2face’s Baby Mama, Pero Adeniyi Says Her $14 Ice Cream Is Not For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.