Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Two Women Who Fought Over A Man, Arraigned In Court For Disturbing Public Peace - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Women Who Fought Over A Man, Arraigned In Court For Disturbing Public Peace (214 Views)

Why The Stigmatisation Of Women Who Smoke? / Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Women Who Fought Over A Man, Arraigned In Court For Disturbing Public Peace by faith2kool(f): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kenyan police have arraigned two women for fighting in public over a man.

Sarah Wamaitha reportedly engaged in a fight with Mercy Murithi on November 4, for allegedly flirting with her husband.

The women who own business stalls at Sheikh Karume Road in Nairobi’s central business district were charged with affray (the offence for disturbing public peace by fighting in a public place).

Makadara Law Court heard that Wamaitha’s husband allegedly told her that Murithi had made sexual advances at him and he wasn’t comfortable being seduced by her. A spy Wamaitha hired allegedly collaborated the claim, leading to the fight at Murithi’s phone shop where she reportedly destroyed a phone.

The duo were consequently arrested and charged jointly after reporting the case to Kamukunji Police Station seperately. They pleaded not guilty to the charges against them and were released on Ksh30, 000 bail each.

The case was then adjourned till April 15, 2020.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/12/17/two-women-who-fought-over-a-man-arraigned-in-court-for-disturbing-public-peace/

Re: Two Women Who Fought Over A Man, Arraigned In Court For Disturbing Public Peace by horlahwaley(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
I knew it must be from kenya or Zimbabwe and i was right.
Re: Two Women Who Fought Over A Man, Arraigned In Court For Disturbing Public Peace by Crofton: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lmfao .
The guy said he wasn't comfortable being seduced by her . cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Endorsement Of Hyundai, Showing Concern For Innoson / Best Movies To Watch On New Year's Eve 2019 / Long Distance Relationship Quotes To Cope With Loneliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.