Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Women Are Better Leaders Than Men, Says Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Are Better Leaders Than Men, Says Obama (174 Views)

Is There Any Nation That Has More Wicked,Greedy & Corrupt Leaders Than Nigeria? / Miyetti Allah: "Let Them Divide This Country, Fulanis Are Better Prepared" / Man Wears 'Lives Are Better With Atiku' Clothe And Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Better Leaders Than Men, Says Obama by prof2007: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Barrack Obama, former US president, says women are “indisputably better” than men in leadership. Speaking at a private event about leadership in Singapore, the former president said if women ran every country in the world there would be a general improvement in living standards and outcomes.

“Now women, I just want you to know; you are not perfect, but what I can say pretty indisputably is that you’re better than us [men].” he said. I’m absolutely confident that for two years if every nation on earth was run by women, you would see a significant improvement across the board on just about everything… living standards and outcomes.”

According to BBC, Obama said he believed in leaders stepping aside when the time came, when he was asked if he would ever consider going back into political leadership.

“If you look at the world and look at the problems it’s usually old people, usually old men, not getting out of the way,” he said.

“It is important for political leaders to try and remind themselves that you are there to do a job, but you are not there for life, you are not there in order to prop up your own sense of self importance or your own power.”

SOURCE: https://www.thecable.ng/women-are-better-leaders-than-men-says-obama
Re: Women Are Better Leaders Than Men, Says Obama by realstars: 12:15am On Dec 18, 2019
I may agree with you somehow, but not in Nigeria.
Nigerians blacks does not recognise women in position of power,
If not okonjo iwela would have made a better government, and she was performing Under Gonathan Jonathan', unlike the bunch of the current presidency.

Re: Women Are Better Leaders Than Men, Says Obama by valarmorghulis: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Big lie

(1) (Reply)

N37b Renovation: A Targeted Buccaneering Work Between The Presidency & Lawmakers / Immigration warns officials against arms mishandling / KNSG Offers Free Health Service, Medication To Over 10,000 Less Privilege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.