Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Let Me Write That Story For You! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Let Me Write That Story For You! (494 Views)

Contact Me To Write That Mind-blowing Poem(s) For You / Let Me Write A World-Class Sales Copy For Your Business / I Need Someone Who Can Write A Very Touching Story For A Short Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Write That Story For You! by jellyfish92: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2019
I am a creative and content writer with enough experience writing fiction, nonfiction, scripts, copy writing and niche blogs and also edit your manuscript.
My writing rate is standard and can be negotiated on certain conditions . I also deliver on time and make sure you don't have to worry about editing. I am that good.
Contact me at honeyparish8@gmail.com so we can talk business.
Re: Let Me Write That Story For You! by healthserve(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2019
Saved

(1) (Reply)

40 Profitable Business Ideas You Can Launch Online, Small, And Grow With A Blog. / Are You A Good Writer In Any Of These Fields? / Competent Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.