Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? (1241 Views)

See Broke Life Pics Of Various Stars When Living In Sapaland / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by tobstarizhia(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2019
Is there a Nigerian artiste you can't wait to see broke?
for me it's Naira Marley. The fact that that musician plays on the name of Bob Marley is an atrocity. I feel his music is nothing but trash and will only cause a deterioration in our youths even further than they already are.
I mean, look at Soapy!
On the other hand, there are good artistes like ASA, Tuface, etc that are doing us proud.

[NO ABUSES PLEASE]
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by 2special(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
None
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by Palmerbarry: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2019
Never wish people bad.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by MrSix: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2019
Lols...

Need a US used laptop? (Pay on delivery)
You in Lagos or Abuja?
Chat me up with WhatsApp link on my signature
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by backnbeta(f): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2019
Why would you wish to see anyone go broke? It's not a good wish sir... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by Abbeywondrous(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2019
Zero!
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by Omogelle(f): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2019
It an act of witchcraft to wish odas bad no matter their offense

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by flexyebe(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Op! I suspect you to an artist that can not blow hence your beef. You are wicked

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by bonaventure777: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2019
Bobrisky
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by Ryocaj(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2019
tobstarizhia:
Is there a Nigerian artiste you can't wait to see broke?
for me it's Naira Marley. The fact that that musician plays on the name of Bob Marley is an atrocity. I feel his music is nothing but trash and will only cause a deterioration in our youths even further than they already are.
Captain of broke fc looking for ppl 2 join him.. olobe..
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by Unik3030: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2019
y will u wish another person misfortune? this naija people self I tire for una

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by SocialJustice: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2019
Evil in flesh. You will die in poverty as you wait to see others go broke.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by SarkinYarki: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2019
What kind of witchcraft thread is this

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by tobstarizhia(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
SocialJustice:
Evil in flesh. You will die in poverty as you wait to see others go broke.

Shut up, humorless he goat
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by tobstarizhia(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Unik3030:
y will u wish another person misfortune? this naija people self I tire for una

Isn't that the trend with most Nigerian artistes these days. Their music fades eventually because what they keep putting out is thrash.
I'm just saying what's going on in a lot of Nigerians minds. His songs are thrash and either you know it or you have a shitty taste in music. The sooner he cease to be relevant, the better for the Nigerian music industry.
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by SocialJustice: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
tobstarizhia:

Shut up, humorless he goat
Humour? Now I know you are mad. Your witchcraft will definitely drive you insane.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by tobstarizhia(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
SocialJustice:
Humour? Now I know you are mad. Your witchcraft will definitely drive you insane.

Isn't it supposed to be wizard craft? Go to school he goat.
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by tobstarizhia(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
SocialJustice:

If I'm a witch abi wizard or merlin or Arabia, you suppose fear to dey comment for my thread na shior.
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? by SocialJustice: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
tobstarizhia:

If I'm a witch abi wizard or merlin or Arabia, you suppose fear to dey comment for my thread na shior.
Mumu Google witchcraft. Now I'm sure you're destined to fail. Please do not infect me with poverty and the rubbish you spew from your dull mind.

Good bye!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Watch This Video If You HATE Destiny Etiko / Lady Captured On Video Urinating Like A Man (see Video) / Video: Davido's Father, Adedeji Adeleke Buys Another Private Jet Worth $62M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.